UKTV readies Made by Dave campaign
Dave, the UKTV channel, has created an ad campaign to highlight the amount of newly-commissioned programmes in its autumn schedule.
The campaign, by Red Bee Media, is based around the concept of a "Dave shed" where the Dave team (a penguin, owl and a bear) can make a variety of things, including a rocket, hovercraft and "shed loads" of original programmes.
The new idents using the tagline "Made by Dave" will be on air from early September. Dave TV ads will run on UKTV’s nine other channels and a press, outdoor and online campaign, planned and bought by Rocket, will start in late September.
At Red Bee Media the director and design director was Simon Crabtree, the senior designer was Luke Tilly and Ruth Shabi was the creative director. Red Bee Media has an ongoing relationship with UKTV.
Steve North, general manager at Dave, said: "This year Dave has commissioned brand new series featuring Jo Brand, Alexander Armstrong, Al Murray, Chris Addison, Dave Gorman and many more.
"The 'Made by Dave' sub-brand that Red Bee are creating will send a clear on and off-air message that Dave is creating its own quality programming in serious quantity, and is open for business as a place for indies to break new comedy content."
To launch the campaign UKTV is going to recreate the Dave shed and the animal team in the entrance hall at the Edinburgh International Television Festival this weekend.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads