UKTV readies Made by Dave campaign
Dave, the UKTV channel, has created an ad campaign to highlight the amount of newly-commissioned programmes in its autumn schedule.
The campaign, by Red Bee Media, is based around the concept of a "Dave shed" where the Dave team (a penguin, owl and a bear) can make a variety of things, including a rocket, hovercraft and "shed loads" of original programmes.
The new idents using the tagline "Made by Dave" will be on air from early September. Dave TV ads will run on UKTV’s nine other channels and a press, outdoor and online campaign, planned and bought by Rocket, will start in late September.
At Red Bee Media the director and design director was Simon Crabtree, the senior designer was Luke Tilly and Ruth Shabi was the creative director. Red Bee Media has an ongoing relationship with UKTV.
Steve North, general manager at Dave, said: "This year Dave has commissioned brand new series featuring Jo Brand, Alexander Armstrong, Al Murray, Chris Addison, Dave Gorman and many more.
"The 'Made by Dave' sub-brand that Red Bee are creating will send a clear on and off-air message that Dave is creating its own quality programming in serious quantity, and is open for business as a place for indies to break new comedy content."
To launch the campaign UKTV is going to recreate the Dave shed and the animal team in the entrance hall at the Edinburgh International Television Festival this weekend.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media