Malibu hires AnalogFolk for global launch
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 August 2011 08:00AM
Pernod Ricard has appointed AnalogFolk to handle a global campaign to launch a new variant of its Malibu drink.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will now lead the development of the new product’s global 2012 brand campaign.
Sebastian Billing, the global communications director for Malibu, made the appointment.
The 2012 campaign will break next summer, and will include advertising, online, mobile, PR and point-of-sale elements. AnalogFolk will also oversee the packaging design for the new variant, details of which have yet to be disclosed.
Bill Brock, a founder of AnalogFolk, said: "The aim is to create something valuable and interesting that consumers will interact with across and through media, and is seamlessly integrated with the product."
Pernod Ricard currently uses Publicis London to handle the advertising for the main Malibu brand.
Created by Publicis London, a TV spot featured two Barbadian DJs, MC Wonder Full and DJ Bernhard, who teach people around the world how to dance the "Maliboom boom".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media