Wunderman UK in KBM data merger
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 August 2011 10:34AM
Wunderman UK is merging its existing data management resources with its sister WPP agency KBM Group to create a centralised data and analytics unit.
The move also aligns Wunderman with WPP-sister shops, pure play digital agency Blast Radius and the web and analytics company ZAAZ, to formally strengthen the overall Wunderman network offering in the UK market.
The four companies will now work more closely together to provide clients with stronger knowledge-based marketing solutions.
Blast Radius, which has clients including Starbucks and Nokia, joined the Wunderman network in October 2007, while ZAAZ was acquired in July 2006.
Merging with KBM in the UK boosts Wunderman’s data capabilities and allows KBM, one of the largest database marketing companies in the US, to expand its presence in the UK.
The unit will run under the KBM name and be housed across Wunderman’s two UK offices, which are based in London and Byfleet.
Caroline Worboys, the managing director of Callcredit’s Marketing Solutions division, has been hired to handle the day-to-day running of the newly consolidated data unit, and will be responsible for overseeing the collaboration between Wunderman’s and KBM’s client base.
Brendan Tansey, the chief executive of Wunderman UK, said: "KBM’s comprehensive knowledge of data is a valuable asset to Wunderman and our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London