Cormac Loughran departs MEC for Aegis post
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 August 2011 11:40AM
Aegis Media has appointed Cormac Loughran to the new role of Aegis Media UK new-business and marketing director as it looks to boost its new-business performance.
Loughran, the current business development director at MEC, will work across the Aegis brands Carat, Vizeum, Glue Isobar and iProspect and report to Rob Horler, Aegis Media's UK chief executive.
Aegis has also promoted Helen Adcock to the post of Carat UK new-business and marketing director. Adcock was fomerly the client director at Carat and replaces Natalie Mead, who recently joined Manning Gottlieb OMD as its new-business director. She will report to Carat's managing director, Tracy De Groose.
Horler said: "Cormac is in a league of his own when it comes to new-business generation. He'll prove a real asset to the group."
Stuart Bowden, the MEC managing director, said the agency was "thinking about how to reorganise new business and marketing".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control