Cormac Loughran departs MEC for Aegis post
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 August 2011 11:40AM
Aegis Media has appointed Cormac Loughran to the new role of Aegis Media UK new-business and marketing director as it looks to boost its new-business performance.
Loughran, the current business development director at MEC, will work across the Aegis brands Carat, Vizeum, Glue Isobar and iProspect and report to Rob Horler, Aegis Media's UK chief executive.
Aegis has also promoted Helen Adcock to the post of Carat UK new-business and marketing director. Adcock was fomerly the client director at Carat and replaces Natalie Mead, who recently joined Manning Gottlieb OMD as its new-business director. She will report to Carat's managing director, Tracy De Groose.
Horler said: "Cormac is in a league of his own when it comes to new-business generation. He'll prove a real asset to the group."
Stuart Bowden, the MEC managing director, said the agency was "thinking about how to reorganise new business and marketing".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £35000.00 per annum, City of London