Mikado distracts the unlucky in BETC campaign
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 August 2011 12:27PM
BETC Euro RSCG has created three ads for Kraft's chocolate biscuit brand Mikado, showing the product distracting people with unfortunate consequences.
The 30-second ads are set to run in the UK later this year, with Starcom handling media, and went on air in France this week. They will also run in other European countries including Germany, Italy and Spain.
Each ad shows a character accidentally volunteering for something when they pull one of the chocolate-covered sticks out of a packet and hold it up.
Creatives working on the campaign included copywriter Valerie Chidlovsky, assistant art director Gregory Ferembach, artistic director Agnes Cavard, creative director Marie-Laure Billette, and global creative director Stephane Xiberras.
The ads were directed by Neil Harris and produced by Quad/Wizz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control