Mikado distracts the unlucky in BETC campaign
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 August 2011 12:27PM
BETC Euro RSCG has created three ads for Kraft's chocolate biscuit brand Mikado, showing the product distracting people with unfortunate consequences.
The 30-second ads are set to run in the UK later this year, with Starcom handling media, and went on air in France this week. They will also run in other European countries including Germany, Italy and Spain.
Each ad shows a character accidentally volunteering for something when they pull one of the chocolate-covered sticks out of a packet and hold it up.
Creatives working on the campaign included copywriter Valerie Chidlovsky, assistant art director Gregory Ferembach, artistic director Agnes Cavard, creative director Marie-Laure Billette, and global creative director Stephane Xiberras.
The ads were directed by Neil Harris and produced by Quad/Wizz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media