Mikado distracts the unlucky in BETC campaign
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 August 2011 12:27PM
BETC Euro RSCG has created three ads for Kraft's chocolate biscuit brand Mikado, showing the product distracting people with unfortunate consequences.
The 30-second ads are set to run in the UK later this year, with Starcom handling media, and went on air in France this week. They will also run in other European countries including Germany, Italy and Spain.
Each ad shows a character accidentally volunteering for something when they pull one of the chocolate-covered sticks out of a packet and hold it up.
Creatives working on the campaign included copywriter Valerie Chidlovsky, assistant art director Gregory Ferembach, artistic director Agnes Cavard, creative director Marie-Laure Billette, and global creative director Stephane Xiberras.
The ads were directed by Neil Harris and produced by Quad/Wizz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show