Malibu signs up as sponsor of E! Nights
Malibu, the Caribbean rum-flavoured drink, is to sponsor global celebrity entertainment channel E!, to promote its new range of serve suggestions, cocktail pouches and pre-mixed cans.
The campaign will run for four months from the end of August on the channel whose shows include ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ and ‘E! News’.
The sponsorship idents will showcase the versatility of the brand, featuring a variety of ways of serving the drink, such as Malibu & Cranberry and Malibu & Lemonade.
The Island Punch Cocktail and Caribbean Cosmo Cocktail pouches will also feature. This support further builds on the outdoor advertising activity that launched earlier this month.
E! is the global entertainment channel, show on Sky channel 151.
Patrick Venning, head of marketing at the brand’s owner Pernod Ricard UK, said: "This additional investment behind the Malibu brand demonstrates our commitment to supporting the innovative new Malibu serves and packaging. Our sponsorship of 'E! Nights' will help the brand reach its target audience and encourage consumers to enjoy the versatility of Malibu with friends."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3