Malibu signs up as sponsor of E! Nights
Malibu, the Caribbean rum-flavoured drink, is to sponsor global celebrity entertainment channel E!, to promote its new range of serve suggestions, cocktail pouches and pre-mixed cans.
The campaign will run for four months from the end of August on the channel whose shows include ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ and ‘E! News’.
The sponsorship idents will showcase the versatility of the brand, featuring a variety of ways of serving the drink, such as Malibu & Cranberry and Malibu & Lemonade.
The Island Punch Cocktail and Caribbean Cosmo Cocktail pouches will also feature. This support further builds on the outdoor advertising activity that launched earlier this month.
E! is the global entertainment channel, show on Sky channel 151.
Patrick Venning, head of marketing at the brand’s owner Pernod Ricard UK, said: "This additional investment behind the Malibu brand demonstrates our commitment to supporting the innovative new Malibu serves and packaging. Our sponsorship of 'E! Nights' will help the brand reach its target audience and encourage consumers to enjoy the versatility of Malibu with friends."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account