Malibu signs up as sponsor of E! Nights
Malibu, the Caribbean rum-flavoured drink, is to sponsor global celebrity entertainment channel E!, to promote its new range of serve suggestions, cocktail pouches and pre-mixed cans.
The campaign will run for four months from the end of August on the channel whose shows include ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ and ‘E! News’.
The sponsorship idents will showcase the versatility of the brand, featuring a variety of ways of serving the drink, such as Malibu & Cranberry and Malibu & Lemonade.
The Island Punch Cocktail and Caribbean Cosmo Cocktail pouches will also feature. This support further builds on the outdoor advertising activity that launched earlier this month.
E! is the global entertainment channel, show on Sky channel 151.
Patrick Venning, head of marketing at the brand’s owner Pernod Ricard UK, said: "This additional investment behind the Malibu brand demonstrates our commitment to supporting the innovative new Malibu serves and packaging. Our sponsorship of 'E! Nights' will help the brand reach its target audience and encourage consumers to enjoy the versatility of Malibu with friends."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'