Agent Provocateur unveils autumn/winter campaign
By Oliver Luft, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 September 2011 08:00AM
Luxury lingerie brand Agent Provocateur has launched its autumn/winter 2011 campaign starring actress Paz de la Huerta.
The campaign features a series of images and complementary short films featuring de la Huerta, the star of the HBO series 'Boardwalk Empire'.
Each film in the 'Always Remember Your Agent Provocateurs' campaign has been created to depict de la Huerta’s "overt sense of sexuality".
The films are currently being featured, among other websites, on GQ.com, Vogue.co.uk, Grazia.co.uk and YouTube.
Print ads will run in the autumn/winter edition of Another Magazine and the September issue of V magazine, with media planning conducted in-house.
The campaign is the third season of collaboration between Agent Provocateur and RSA Films.
It follows the autumn/winter 2010's 'Betty Sue' by Johan Renck and starring Kirsty Hume, and 'Watching Josephine' with Josephine de La Baume for spring/summer 2011.
Renck again acts as the director for this latest series of short films, working alongside Agent Provocateur's creative director Sarah Shotton and executive producer Melody Sylvester.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Digital Planner / Buyer - Client Side Aspire £150 - £200 per day, London
- Intern Marketing Executive Salt £12000 - £15000 per annum + Incentives, bonus, City of London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again