Agent Provocateur unveils autumn/winter campaign
By Oliver Luft, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 September 2011 08:00AM
Luxury lingerie brand Agent Provocateur has launched its autumn/winter 2011 campaign starring actress Paz de la Huerta.
The campaign features a series of images and complementary short films featuring de la Huerta, the star of the HBO series 'Boardwalk Empire'.
Each film in the 'Always Remember Your Agent Provocateurs' campaign has been created to depict de la Huerta’s "overt sense of sexuality".
The films are currently being featured, among other websites, on GQ.com, Vogue.co.uk, Grazia.co.uk and YouTube.
Print ads will run in the autumn/winter edition of Another Magazine and the September issue of V magazine, with media planning conducted in-house.
The campaign is the third season of collaboration between Agent Provocateur and RSA Films.
It follows the autumn/winter 2010's 'Betty Sue' by Johan Renck and starring Kirsty Hume, and 'Watching Josephine' with Josephine de La Baume for spring/summer 2011.
Renck again acts as the director for this latest series of short films, working alongside Agent Provocateur's creative director Sarah Shotton and executive producer Melody Sylvester.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director Major Players £250 - £350 per day, West London
- Senior Packaging Artworker - FMCG Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, West End
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers