Agent Provocateur unveils autumn/winter campaign
By Oliver Luft, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 September 2011 08:00AM
Luxury lingerie brand Agent Provocateur has launched its autumn/winter 2011 campaign starring actress Paz de la Huerta.
The campaign features a series of images and complementary short films featuring de la Huerta, the star of the HBO series 'Boardwalk Empire'.
Each film in the 'Always Remember Your Agent Provocateurs' campaign has been created to depict de la Huerta’s "overt sense of sexuality".
The films are currently being featured, among other websites, on GQ.com, Vogue.co.uk, Grazia.co.uk and YouTube.
Print ads will run in the autumn/winter edition of Another Magazine and the September issue of V magazine, with media planning conducted in-house.
The campaign is the third season of collaboration between Agent Provocateur and RSA Films.
It follows the autumn/winter 2010's 'Betty Sue' by Johan Renck and starring Kirsty Hume, and 'Watching Josephine' with Josephine de La Baume for spring/summer 2011.
Renck again acts as the director for this latest series of short films, working alongside Agent Provocateur's creative director Sarah Shotton and executive producer Melody Sylvester.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad