Agent Provocateur unveils autumn/winter campaign
By Oliver Luft, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 September 2011 08:00AM
Luxury lingerie brand Agent Provocateur has launched its autumn/winter 2011 campaign starring actress Paz de la Huerta.
The campaign features a series of images and complementary short films featuring de la Huerta, the star of the HBO series 'Boardwalk Empire'.
Each film in the 'Always Remember Your Agent Provocateurs' campaign has been created to depict de la Huerta’s "overt sense of sexuality".
The films are currently being featured, among other websites, on GQ.com, Vogue.co.uk, Grazia.co.uk and YouTube.
Print ads will run in the autumn/winter edition of Another Magazine and the September issue of V magazine, with media planning conducted in-house.
The campaign is the third season of collaboration between Agent Provocateur and RSA Films.
It follows the autumn/winter 2010's 'Betty Sue' by Johan Renck and starring Kirsty Hume, and 'Watching Josephine' with Josephine de La Baume for spring/summer 2011.
Renck again acts as the director for this latest series of short films, working alongside Agent Provocateur's creative director Sarah Shotton and executive producer Melody Sylvester.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham