Prostate Cancer Charity recruits rugby stars for awareness push
By Ariane Osman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 02 September 2011 03:10PM
The Prostate Cancer Charity has secured the backing of Premiership rugby players, who will wear a branded mouthguard at this weekend's season launch.
The partnership between The Prostate Cancer Charity and the Rugby Players Association (RPA) will see players from Saracens, London Wasps, London Irish and Harlequins promote the charity.
The mouthguard, designed by manufacturer OPRO, will carry the charity’s "blue man" logo. Players including Ugo Monye, Danny Care, Tim Payne, Schalk Brits and Andy Saull will wear the mouthguard at the "London double-header", which launches this season’s Aviva Premiership at Twickenham on Saturday (3 September).
Fans can also show their support for the campaign with custom fit mouthguards, available from £51.45 to £59.95, with £6 from the custom fit version going to The Prostate Cancer Charity.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London