Prostate Cancer Charity recruits rugby stars for awareness push
By Ariane Osman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 02 September 2011 03:10PM
The Prostate Cancer Charity has secured the backing of Premiership rugby players, who will wear a branded mouthguard at this weekend's season launch.
The partnership between The Prostate Cancer Charity and the Rugby Players Association (RPA) will see players from Saracens, London Wasps, London Irish and Harlequins promote the charity.
The mouthguard, designed by manufacturer OPRO, will carry the charity’s "blue man" logo. Players including Ugo Monye, Danny Care, Tim Payne, Schalk Brits and Andy Saull will wear the mouthguard at the "London double-header", which launches this season’s Aviva Premiership at Twickenham on Saturday (3 September).
Fans can also show their support for the campaign with custom fit mouthguards, available from £51.45 to £59.95, with £6 from the custom fit version going to The Prostate Cancer Charity.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire