Rachel's set for TV advertising debut
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 September 2011 08:30AM
Rachel's, the organic yoghurt brand, is rolling out its first TV campaign, which encourages consumers to 'reconnect with themselves'.
The TV ads, created by HMDG, will be supported by a wider campaign in which, each month, Rachel’s will partner a different British personality. TV presenter Emma Forbes is among those participating in the activity.
Brand ambassadors will share how they make the most of their own ‘me time’ through tips and recipes.
The content will be hosted on the Rachel’s website, as well as the brand’s Facebook page and app.
The TV ad shows a woman arriving home. Once through the front door, she kicks off her shoes and slips on a pair of slippers before grabbing a pot of Rachel’s yoghurt to eat.
The ad ends with the line ‘Find your Rachel’s moment’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Trading Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Associate Director Global brand development - Clientside Elizabeth Norman International Negotiable, South East England
- FOOD INNOVATION & NPD MANAGER Workfish Up to £40,000 plus 10 bonus & benefits , London (Greater)
- Senior Copywriter to £80,000. EC1. Top 5 agency group. Mark Paine Recruitment to £80,000, EC1A 1AH, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool