Rachel's set for TV advertising debut
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 September 2011 08:30AM
Rachel's, the organic yoghurt brand, is rolling out its first TV campaign, which encourages consumers to 'reconnect with themselves'.
The TV ads, created by HMDG, will be supported by a wider campaign in which, each month, Rachel’s will partner a different British personality. TV presenter Emma Forbes is among those participating in the activity.
Brand ambassadors will share how they make the most of their own ‘me time’ through tips and recipes.
The content will be hosted on the Rachel’s website, as well as the brand’s Facebook page and app.
The TV ad shows a woman arriving home. Once through the front door, she kicks off her shoes and slips on a pair of slippers before grabbing a pot of Rachel’s yoghurt to eat.
The ad ends with the line ‘Find your Rachel’s moment’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Studio / Traffic Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £32000 per annum, Macclesfield
- Senior Data Planner DBG One Limited £Competitive + Benefits, Blackfriars, The City of London
- Marketing Executive Transaction Network Services (UK) Ltd Up to £30,000,
- Group Marketing Manager - Travel/Media - London - £45k Profiles Creative £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show