Rachel's set for TV advertising debut
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 September 2011 08:30AM
Rachel's, the organic yoghurt brand, is rolling out its first TV campaign, which encourages consumers to 'reconnect with themselves'.
The TV ads, created by HMDG, will be supported by a wider campaign in which, each month, Rachel’s will partner a different British personality. TV presenter Emma Forbes is among those participating in the activity.
Brand ambassadors will share how they make the most of their own ‘me time’ through tips and recipes.
The content will be hosted on the Rachel’s website, as well as the brand’s Facebook page and app.
The TV ad shows a woman arriving home. Once through the front door, she kicks off her shoes and slips on a pair of slippers before grabbing a pot of Rachel’s yoghurt to eat.
The ad ends with the line ‘Find your Rachel’s moment’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch