Rachel's set for TV advertising debut
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 September 2011 08:30AM
Rachel's, the organic yoghurt brand, is rolling out its first TV campaign, which encourages consumers to 'reconnect with themselves'.
The TV ads, created by HMDG, will be supported by a wider campaign in which, each month, Rachel’s will partner a different British personality. TV presenter Emma Forbes is among those participating in the activity.
Brand ambassadors will share how they make the most of their own ‘me time’ through tips and recipes.
The content will be hosted on the Rachel’s website, as well as the brand’s Facebook page and app.
The TV ad shows a woman arriving home. Once through the front door, she kicks off her shoes and slips on a pair of slippers before grabbing a pot of Rachel’s yoghurt to eat.
The ad ends with the line ‘Find your Rachel’s moment’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film