Rachel's set for TV advertising debut
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 September 2011 08:30AM
Rachel's, the organic yoghurt brand, is rolling out its first TV campaign, which encourages consumers to 'reconnect with themselves'.
The TV ads, created by HMDG, will be supported by a wider campaign in which, each month, Rachel’s will partner a different British personality. TV presenter Emma Forbes is among those participating in the activity.
Brand ambassadors will share how they make the most of their own ‘me time’ through tips and recipes.
The content will be hosted on the Rachel’s website, as well as the brand’s Facebook page and app.
The TV ad shows a woman arriving home. Once through the front door, she kicks off her shoes and slips on a pair of slippers before grabbing a pot of Rachel’s yoghurt to eat.
The ad ends with the line ‘Find your Rachel’s moment’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Executive Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Midweight UX Designer - Comparison Site Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'