BA launches teaser ad on Facebook
British Airways is drumming up interest in its first brand campaign in more than two years with the release of a teaser on Facebook.
The 20-second teaser fearures a pre-war pilot walking through a field towards a bi-plane.
The full ad, which has been created by BBH, will be premiered through its Facebook page at 11am on 21 September 2011. Viewers are being invited to set the premiere as a Facebook event.
Agency Being handles all Facebook activity for the BA campaign, and recently created the carrier's Facebook app that encourages people to "like" each other's holidays.
BA's upcoming campaign aims to use the heritage of the brand to rekindle pride among its staff and consumers, by addressing five decades of the carrier and its role within the history of aviation.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London