BA launches teaser ad on Facebook
British Airways is drumming up interest in its first brand campaign in more than two years with the release of a teaser on Facebook.
The 20-second teaser fearures a pre-war pilot walking through a field towards a bi-plane.
The full ad, which has been created by BBH, will be premiered through its Facebook page at 11am on 21 September 2011. Viewers are being invited to set the premiere as a Facebook event.
Agency Being handles all Facebook activity for the BA campaign, and recently created the carrier's Facebook app that encourages people to "like" each other's holidays.
BA's upcoming campaign aims to use the heritage of the brand to rekindle pride among its staff and consumers, by addressing five decades of the carrier and its role within the history of aviation.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Consumer Retention Manager (CRM) - Client-side Silverdrum circa £50,000 + bonus, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up