BA launches teaser ad on Facebook
British Airways is drumming up interest in its first brand campaign in more than two years with the release of a teaser on Facebook.
The 20-second teaser fearures a pre-war pilot walking through a field towards a bi-plane.
The full ad, which has been created by BBH, will be premiered through its Facebook page at 11am on 21 September 2011. Viewers are being invited to set the premiere as a Facebook event.
Agency Being handles all Facebook activity for the BA campaign, and recently created the carrier's Facebook app that encourages people to "like" each other's holidays.
BA's upcoming campaign aims to use the heritage of the brand to rekindle pride among its staff and consumers, by addressing five decades of the carrier and its role within the history of aviation.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Front End Developer 35-45k London Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Media Analyst - Media Consultancy Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £30,000 - £40,000 + bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Mustard Jobs £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + DOE, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role