BA launches teaser ad on Facebook
British Airways is drumming up interest in its first brand campaign in more than two years with the release of a teaser on Facebook.
The 20-second teaser fearures a pre-war pilot walking through a field towards a bi-plane.
The full ad, which has been created by BBH, will be premiered through its Facebook page at 11am on 21 September 2011. Viewers are being invited to set the premiere as a Facebook event.
Agency Being handles all Facebook activity for the BA campaign, and recently created the carrier's Facebook app that encourages people to "like" each other's holidays.
BA's upcoming campaign aims to use the heritage of the brand to rekindle pride among its staff and consumers, by addressing five decades of the carrier and its role within the history of aviation.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £35,000-£42,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Merchandising Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £29,500, London (Central), London (Greater)