Eurostar plots 'opening the way' activity for London 2012
Eurostar, the cross-channel rail operator, is to introduce its first pan-European brand positioning next month, with the strapline 'Opening the Way', in preparation for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The campaign intends to position Eurostar as a brand that connects people across the continent.
The creative launches in October and is expected to concentrate on the rail operator's role in transporting visitors to the Games in London.
Pop star Jarvis Cocker is understood to be working on the creative alongside film director Michel Gondry.
The brand is facing greater competition following European Union liberalisation of the high-speed rail route between London and the Continent.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure