Eurostar plots 'opening the way' activity for London 2012
Eurostar, the cross-channel rail operator, is to introduce its first pan-European brand positioning next month, with the strapline 'Opening the Way', in preparation for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The campaign intends to position Eurostar as a brand that connects people across the continent.
The creative launches in October and is expected to concentrate on the rail operator's role in transporting visitors to the Games in London.
Pop star Jarvis Cocker is understood to be working on the creative alongside film director Michel Gondry.
The brand is facing greater competition following European Union liberalisation of the high-speed rail route between London and the Continent.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER Success Digital £165 per day, London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Corporate & Major Donor Fundraising Manager (Permanent) deadline for 14th March Mayor's Fund for London £45,000, London Bridge
- CRM & Digital Marketing Manager fishtank £25000 - £35000 per annum, Bristol
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive