Eurostar plots 'opening the way' activity for London 2012
Eurostar, the cross-channel rail operator, is to introduce its first pan-European brand positioning next month, with the strapline 'Opening the Way', in preparation for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The campaign intends to position Eurostar as a brand that connects people across the continent.
The creative launches in October and is expected to concentrate on the rail operator's role in transporting visitors to the Games in London.
Pop star Jarvis Cocker is understood to be working on the creative alongside film director Michel Gondry.
The brand is facing greater competition following European Union liberalisation of the high-speed rail route between London and the Continent.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy