Eurostar plots 'opening the way' activity for London 2012
Eurostar, the cross-channel rail operator, is to introduce its first pan-European brand positioning next month, with the strapline 'Opening the Way', in preparation for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The campaign intends to position Eurostar as a brand that connects people across the continent.
The creative launches in October and is expected to concentrate on the rail operator's role in transporting visitors to the Games in London.
Pop star Jarvis Cocker is understood to be working on the creative alongside film director Michel Gondry.
The brand is facing greater competition following European Union liberalisation of the high-speed rail route between London and the Continent.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne