Eurostar plots 'opening the way' activity for London 2012
Eurostar, the cross-channel rail operator, is to introduce its first pan-European brand positioning next month, with the strapline 'Opening the Way', in preparation for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The campaign intends to position Eurostar as a brand that connects people across the continent.
The creative launches in October and is expected to concentrate on the rail operator's role in transporting visitors to the Games in London.
Pop star Jarvis Cocker is understood to be working on the creative alongside film director Michel Gondry.
The brand is facing greater competition following European Union liberalisation of the high-speed rail route between London and the Continent.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Social Media Manager, Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £44,000, Bromley
- SAE / JAM - Consumer Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media