Appointment to view: Ariel spreads jam across Stockholm Central Station
By Sarah Johnson, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 07 September 2011 08:47AM
Detergent brand Ariel rigged up a jam wielding robot controlled via an open Facebook page to prove the stain-busting power of its soap powder in a unique 'aim, stain and win' "live gaming experience".
The robot arm was set up in a glass booth in Stockholm Central Station where passersby could watch 1000 items of clothes being splattered with lingonberry jam, chocolate drink and tomato ketchup.
The robot was controlled via a Facebook page, which anyone living in Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden could log on to and direct the robot.
Individual users had a brief period to control the robot and aim it at clothing passing by on a runner. If they hit an item, it was washed and then delivered to them to prove the stain was removed.
The activity, created by Saatchi & Saatchi Stockholm, is part of a wider digital campaign running across Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location