AMV BBDO leads shortlist for 2011 IPA Awards
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 September 2011 08:00AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO is the only agency to have been shortlisted more than once for the 2011 IPA Effectiveness Awards , achieving shortlisted entries for The Economist, Organ Donor Register and Walkers.
Charlie Snow, the director of communications strategy at DLKW Lowe, is the convenor of judges for the Awards while Lord Black of Brentwood, the executive director, Telegraph Media Group, is the chairman of judges.
Lord Black said: "I am very impressed with the high standard of papers shortlisted in this year’s competition, which continue to prove their return on marketing investment. The shortlisted entries all demonstrate the value and effectiveness of advertising by producing outstanding results, on limited budgets, in terms of profit growth."
The winners will be unveiled at a black-tie gala ceremony at The Park Lane Hotel on 1 November.
The full shortlist is:
Aquafresh Kids, by MediaCom and Kids Industries
Depaul UK, by Publicis
East Midlands Trains, by LIDA
Fiat, by AKQA
First Direct, by Mindshare
Jungle Formula, by VCCP
Lynx, by Tullo Marshall Warren
Marie Curie Cancer Care, by DLKW Lowe
McCain Wedges, by PHD Media
Organ Donor Register, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Ovaltine, by WCRS&Co/Engine
Pepsico Walkers, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Program of Humanitarian Attention to the Demobilised, by Lowe-SSP3
Promote Iceland, by The Brooklyn Brothers
The Economist, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas