AMV brings Weapon7 into the fold
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 September 2011 08:00AM
Weapon7, the digital agency, is moving into its sister Omnicom agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
The shop will retain its own management team but AMV has appointed Adam Graham, the managing partner of Saint, as the new Weapon7 chief executive.
Weapon7 was previously part of Omnicom's Diversified Agency Services Group, having been acquired by Omnicom in 2006 in a cash deal thought to be worth around £10 million. It will operate as a standalone agency but Graham will report into Farah Ramzan Golant, the AMV executive chairman.
Steven Hess, the Weapon7 founder and former chief executive, will take the role of chairman.
Ramzan Golant said: "Weapon7 has a nimble, collaborative, creative culture and is poised to grow. I look forward to the significant impact that I believe Adam will make with the team."
Weapon7 was founded in 2001 and has built a reputation for strong interactive TV activity. It also works across digital, print, ambient and other channels. Its clients include Mercedes-Benz, TV Licensing, DHL, Mind and Ubisoft.
Graham helped to launch Saint with David Gamble and Simon Labbett in May 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Premium Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, Surrey
- Marketing Manager - Premium Beer Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car + 30 % bonus potential!, Surrey
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014