AMV brings Weapon7 into the fold
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 September 2011 08:00AM
Weapon7, the digital agency, is moving into its sister Omnicom agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
The shop will retain its own management team but AMV has appointed Adam Graham, the managing partner of Saint, as the new Weapon7 chief executive.
Weapon7 was previously part of Omnicom's Diversified Agency Services Group, having been acquired by Omnicom in 2006 in a cash deal thought to be worth around £10 million. It will operate as a standalone agency but Graham will report into Farah Ramzan Golant, the AMV executive chairman.
Steven Hess, the Weapon7 founder and former chief executive, will take the role of chairman.
Ramzan Golant said: "Weapon7 has a nimble, collaborative, creative culture and is poised to grow. I look forward to the significant impact that I believe Adam will make with the team."
Weapon7 was founded in 2001 and has built a reputation for strong interactive TV activity. It also works across digital, print, ambient and other channels. Its clients include Mercedes-Benz, TV Licensing, DHL, Mind and Ubisoft.
Graham helped to launch Saint with David Gamble and Simon Labbett in May 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Loyalty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £34000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits package, London
- Marketing, Events and Media Manager VMA Group £35,000-£40,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £35,000 - £40,000, Waterloo Station, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits, Putney Heath Roehampton, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment to £25,000 - £30,000, Wimbledon Park, London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign