Appointment to view: the Rugby World Cup ad scrum
As the Rugby World Cup gets underway this morning with New Zealand taking on Tonga, here's a round-up of ads from brands looking to convert the occasion into sales.
Guinness has created another of its epic ads, pulling out all the stops to promote the brand. A teaser of the ad was available on YouTube and published to its online presences yesterday (8 September) before it hit television.
O2 has enlisted the help of the England team to promote a rugby-related offer for customers who fancy a free breakfast to help them 'get up for England', with an ad created by VCCP.
Range Rover highlights its sponsorship but steers clear of the rugby theme.
Finally Heineken attempts to engender a feeling of brotherhood and camraderie across the world in its ad ringing in the tournament.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Category manager - ontrade / Convenience Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum, West London
- SEO Consultant - Rapidly Growing Agency!!! SAVVY Media Ltd £20K - 25K, Luton, Bedfordshire
- Senior brand manager - perfume Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again