Uniqlo targets Westfield Stratford City
Uniqlo has booked a five-week campaign through Kinetic on a new outdoor format at Stratford rail station in east London, to promote the opening of its new store in the Westfield Stratford City.
The activity for the Japanese clothing store will run across 11 new digital screens and giant wall wraps across the tunnels that link the Tube, train and Docklands Light Railway platforms to the Olympic Park exit, surrounding the shopping centre, which opens today.
The campaign was booked through WPP out-of-home agency Kinetic and was planned by Eden (the joint venture agency from Adam & Eve and the7stars).
The ads were created by advertising agency Dentsu London, where the executive creative directors are Paul Jordan and Angus Macadam. The art director on the campaign was Camille Bozzini.
The combination of wall wraps and the new digital screens is called the Stratford Corridor Gateway Domination and is part of outdoor media owner JCDecaux's contract for the outdoor media on the National Express East Anglia franchise.
Spencer Berwin, managing director, sales, JCDecaux, said: "This is a first look at one of our key Olympic assets and we are delighted to have Uniqlo as our launch advertiser.
"The Stratford Corridors provide a high-impact, immersive experience for consumers at this new retail hub, influencing purchases and directing audiences to Uniqlo’s new store."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Creative Strategist - Multi platform/Solutions The Media Exchange Basic salary up to £80k plus commission and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING EXECUTIVE - CONFERENCE / EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- SENIOR CREATIVE - INTEGRATED CREATIVE AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign