Brother seeks shop for digital ad brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 08:00AM
Brother International Europe has launched a pan-European review of its digital advertising arrangements.
Profero, TMW and Golley Slater have been shortlisted to compete for the business in a process being run by the AAR.
Pitch meetings are scheduled to take place in the next week with Brother’s European marketing team, which has its headquarters in Manchester, leading the process.
The printer manufacturer is aiming to adopt a pan-European digital advertising strategy for the first time.
Until now, Brother has used agencies on a market-by-market basis to create its digital activity, with the Manchester-based agency Code Computerlove handling the UK account.
Brother’s digital review follows the appointment of Grey London to the pan-European advertising business in March last year.
The agency’s most recent campaign for the brand was a TV and online ad called "labels" that featured people in various locations on Route 66 in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- eCom / Retail Marketing Manager (B2C) - Online Homewares Retailer Recruitment Revolution £45,000 + £5k bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol