Brother seeks shop for digital ad brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 08:00AM
Brother International Europe has launched a pan-European review of its digital advertising arrangements.
Profero, TMW and Golley Slater have been shortlisted to compete for the business in a process being run by the AAR.
Pitch meetings are scheduled to take place in the next week with Brother’s European marketing team, which has its headquarters in Manchester, leading the process.
The printer manufacturer is aiming to adopt a pan-European digital advertising strategy for the first time.
Until now, Brother has used agencies on a market-by-market basis to create its digital activity, with the Manchester-based agency Code Computerlove handling the UK account.
Brother’s digital review follows the appointment of Grey London to the pan-European advertising business in March last year.
The agency’s most recent campaign for the brand was a TV and online ad called "labels" that featured people in various locations on Route 66 in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Search Marketing Manager (PPC) - Small agency - London Digital Gurus £25000 - £35000 Per Annum bonus, London
- Senior Online Media Executive - Mobile & Online Media Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Director Adam Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Manchester
- account director / senior account director > BOUTIQUE WITH GLOBAL REACH collectivo £45-55k + benefits, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'