Brother seeks shop for digital ad brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 08:00AM
Brother International Europe has launched a pan-European review of its digital advertising arrangements.
Profero, TMW and Golley Slater have been shortlisted to compete for the business in a process being run by the AAR.
Pitch meetings are scheduled to take place in the next week with Brother’s European marketing team, which has its headquarters in Manchester, leading the process.
The printer manufacturer is aiming to adopt a pan-European digital advertising strategy for the first time.
Until now, Brother has used agencies on a market-by-market basis to create its digital activity, with the Manchester-based agency Code Computerlove handling the UK account.
Brother’s digital review follows the appointment of Grey London to the pan-European advertising business in March last year.
The agency’s most recent campaign for the brand was a TV and online ad called "labels" that featured people in various locations on Route 66 in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London