Azon Howie to take over from Steve Platt at Aegis
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 11:50AM
Steve Platt, the head of trading for Aegis Media UK, is stepping down and will be replaced by Azon Howie.
Howie, the head of broadcast at Aegis, has been promoted as part of a restructure of Aegis Media's trading operations. Platt will continue in a consultant role.
Platt has been the head of trading at Aegis since November 2005, having joined the company as a consultant the previous year. Formerly, he was the managing director of sales at Carlton.
Howie, a TV buyer at Carat before he took up his Aegis role, will oversee trading across all media, while Steve Hobbs, the Aegis director of media operations, will assume responsibility for innovation and building new relationships with media owners.
Rob Horler, the chief executive of Aegis Media UK, said: "We are looking to use technology to create new models for trading. I am confident Azon and Steve have the skills to lead us in this direction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Lead - Iconic UK Brand - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- eCommerce / Digital Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £30000.00 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Manchester
- Freelance Email Designer/Developer Creative Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, Barnet
- Account Director - Integrated agency - Tunbridge Wells Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £55000, Tunbridge Wells
- Senior Digital Designer Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media