Azon Howie to take over from Steve Platt at Aegis
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 11:50AM
Steve Platt, the head of trading for Aegis Media UK, is stepping down and will be replaced by Azon Howie.
Howie, the head of broadcast at Aegis, has been promoted as part of a restructure of Aegis Media's trading operations. Platt will continue in a consultant role.
Platt has been the head of trading at Aegis since November 2005, having joined the company as a consultant the previous year. Formerly, he was the managing director of sales at Carlton.
Howie, a TV buyer at Carat before he took up his Aegis role, will oversee trading across all media, while Steve Hobbs, the Aegis director of media operations, will assume responsibility for innovation and building new relationships with media owners.
Rob Horler, the chief executive of Aegis Media UK, said: "We are looking to use technology to create new models for trading. I am confident Azon and Steve have the skills to lead us in this direction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration