Azon Howie to take over from Steve Platt at Aegis
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 11:50AM
Steve Platt, the head of trading for Aegis Media UK, is stepping down and will be replaced by Azon Howie.
Howie, the head of broadcast at Aegis, has been promoted as part of a restructure of Aegis Media's trading operations. Platt will continue in a consultant role.
Platt has been the head of trading at Aegis since November 2005, having joined the company as a consultant the previous year. Formerly, he was the managing director of sales at Carlton.
Howie, a TV buyer at Carat before he took up his Aegis role, will oversee trading across all media, while Steve Hobbs, the Aegis director of media operations, will assume responsibility for innovation and building new relationships with media owners.
Rob Horler, the chief executive of Aegis Media UK, said: "We are looking to use technology to create new models for trading. I am confident Azon and Steve have the skills to lead us in this direction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure