Azon Howie to take over from Steve Platt at Aegis
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 11:50AM
Steve Platt, the head of trading for Aegis Media UK, is stepping down and will be replaced by Azon Howie.
Howie, the head of broadcast at Aegis, has been promoted as part of a restructure of Aegis Media's trading operations. Platt will continue in a consultant role.
Platt has been the head of trading at Aegis since November 2005, having joined the company as a consultant the previous year. Formerly, he was the managing director of sales at Carlton.
Howie, a TV buyer at Carat before he took up his Aegis role, will oversee trading across all media, while Steve Hobbs, the Aegis director of media operations, will assume responsibility for innovation and building new relationships with media owners.
Rob Horler, the chief executive of Aegis Media UK, said: "We are looking to use technology to create new models for trading. I am confident Azon and Steve have the skills to lead us in this direction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account