Sell! Sell! picks up Drambuie account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 12:40PM
Drambuie, the Scottish malt whisky-based liqueur brand, has appointed the independent creative agency Sell! Sell! to its international advertising account after a pitch.
Sell! Sell! will handle strategic communications development and creative execution for Drambuie across key markets such as the UK, the US and Canada.
The agency's first campaign for the brand will be unveiled in the UK later this year and run throughout 2012.
SapientNitro previously worked on the brand's advertising and last year created a global TV and print campaign to promote its new packaging.
Sell! Sell!'s appointment follows news that Drambuie is working on its first UK product launch in a decade. Drambuie 15, a premium product, is due to launch this autumn.
Tim Dewey, the global marketing director at Drambuie, said: "We weren't just looking for an agency that could deliver a great ad; we wanted an agency that could deliver a communications 'big idea'."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Content Manager (Maternity Cover) British Heart Foundation Up to £36,000 p/a + benefits, London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Design & Production Assistant Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Director- Media 24 Seven Inc £80- £85,000 plus 20% Bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday