Sell! Sell! picks up Drambuie account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 12:40PM
Drambuie, the Scottish malt whisky-based liqueur brand, has appointed the independent creative agency Sell! Sell! to its international advertising account after a pitch.
Sell! Sell! will handle strategic communications development and creative execution for Drambuie across key markets such as the UK, the US and Canada.
The agency's first campaign for the brand will be unveiled in the UK later this year and run throughout 2012.
SapientNitro previously worked on the brand's advertising and last year created a global TV and print campaign to promote its new packaging.
Sell! Sell!'s appointment follows news that Drambuie is working on its first UK product launch in a decade. Drambuie 15, a premium product, is due to launch this autumn.
Tim Dewey, the global marketing director at Drambuie, said: "We weren't just looking for an agency that could deliver a great ad; we wanted an agency that could deliver a communications 'big idea'."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands