Sell! Sell! picks up Drambuie account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 12:40PM
Drambuie, the Scottish malt whisky-based liqueur brand, has appointed the independent creative agency Sell! Sell! to its international advertising account after a pitch.
Sell! Sell! will handle strategic communications development and creative execution for Drambuie across key markets such as the UK, the US and Canada.
The agency's first campaign for the brand will be unveiled in the UK later this year and run throughout 2012.
SapientNitro previously worked on the brand's advertising and last year created a global TV and print campaign to promote its new packaging.
Sell! Sell!'s appointment follows news that Drambuie is working on its first UK product launch in a decade. Drambuie 15, a premium product, is due to launch this autumn.
Tim Dewey, the global marketing director at Drambuie, said: "We weren't just looking for an agency that could deliver a great ad; we wanted an agency that could deliver a communications 'big idea'."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency