CHI and OgilvyOne win pitch for British Gas Business task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 12:55PM
British Gas has expanded its relationship with its roster agencies CHI & Partners and OgilvyOne London by handing them its business-to-business marketing activity after a pitch.
CHI will oversee the energy supplier's business-to-business advertising work, while OgilvyOne will be responsible for the direct marketing account.
Both agencies already work with the brand on its consumer business. However, in previous years, British Gas has deliberately kept its business-to-business account separate from its consumer work.
Agencies that have previously worked on the business-to-business account include Base One and Black Cat.
CHI and OgilvyOne will now be responsible for growing the supply side of the British Gas business, as well as promoting the company's service offering. Part of this activity will focus on developing a campaign that builds customer advocacy in the business sector.
Elaine Roberts, the sales and marketing director for British Gas Business, said: "With energy issues increasingly part of the business agenda, delivering an effective customer engagement strategy will be crucial for us if we are to retain and grow our customers."
CHI has had a relationship with British Gas since 2003, while OgilvyOne has worked with the company since 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Experiential Senior Account Manager/Project Manager Dynamic New Alliances £27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Communications Officer Simplified Recruitment £27,945 per Annum, London
- Designer Apple & Ink £35,000 , Soho, London
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £250 per day, London
- Art Director Apple & Ink £35,000, Covent Garden
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Mother protests Russian homophobia with gay nesting dolls
- Campaign Viral Chart: Canadian airline's Christmas 'miracle' tops chart
- KFC unveils Twitter comp winner in X Factor ad
- EE uses Santa as a case study to promote 4G
- O2 gets 2.5% incremental reach online with new tool