CHI and OgilvyOne win pitch for British Gas Business task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 12:55PM
British Gas has expanded its relationship with its roster agencies CHI & Partners and OgilvyOne London by handing them its business-to-business marketing activity after a pitch.
CHI will oversee the energy supplier's business-to-business advertising work, while OgilvyOne will be responsible for the direct marketing account.
Both agencies already work with the brand on its consumer business. However, in previous years, British Gas has deliberately kept its business-to-business account separate from its consumer work.
Agencies that have previously worked on the business-to-business account include Base One and Black Cat.
CHI and OgilvyOne will now be responsible for growing the supply side of the British Gas business, as well as promoting the company's service offering. Part of this activity will focus on developing a campaign that builds customer advocacy in the business sector.
Elaine Roberts, the sales and marketing director for British Gas Business, said: "With energy issues increasingly part of the business agenda, delivering an effective customer engagement strategy will be crucial for us if we are to retain and grow our customers."
CHI has had a relationship with British Gas since 2003, while OgilvyOne has worked with the company since 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £DOE, Gloucestershire
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28K- £32K, London (Central), London (Greater)