Toyota launches Social Snap Shot app for the busy
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 19 September 2011 02:01PM
Toyota has launched an HTML 5 app that helps users create a snapshot of their Facebook activity, as part of the car brand's 'Outsmart Life' campaign for its Yaris model.
The Social Snap Shot app, created by Glue Isobar, is designed for time-poor people with busy social lives, giving them an infographic-style video of highlights from Facebook, including news feed updates, videos, photos, events and birthdays.
The app has been optimised for the iPad and iPhone, features Toyota branding, and opens with a clip of the car.
Lisa Fielden, brand and digital marketing manager at Toyota, said: "The Social Snap Shot is a fantastic way to engage our young target audience, capturing their Facebook highlights in a quick, easy and entertaining way, and illustrating the Yaris promise to help them outsmart life's daily challenges."
Toyota unveiled its 'Outsmart Life in a Yaris' campaign in August.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media