Glamour model in ballsy ad for Male Cancer awareness
Glamour model Rhian Sugden is fronting a bold new ad for the Male Cancer Awareness Campaign.
The 'Rhian Touches Herself' online ad features the model in black sexy underwear running her hands down her body. She then reveals a pair of testicles from her knickers and checks them for signs of testicular cancer.
The film for the Male Cancer Awareness Campaign (MCAC) is aimed at 18- to 35-year-old men who may be embarrassed about regular checks, and encourages them to better understand the early signs of detection.
JWT London created the ad, which was directed by renowned photographer and director Rankin. The executive creative director was Russell Ramsey and the creative director was Jason Berry. The art director and copywriter on the ad were Kevin Masters and Miles Bingham.
The film's online seeding has been handled by Rubber Republic.
Patrick Cox, chief executive at MCAC, said: "This is without doubt the boldest and most daring testicular cancer-awareness video I have ever seen. We are the bold and daring charity and we are hugely proud of this important film.
"Our aim is to educate young men about the need to check themselves for testicular cancer, a subject treated with a degree of awkwardness. By using our brand ambassador Rhian Sugden to dramatic effect, we hope to cut-through the usual cancer messages that young men face."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014