Glamour model in ballsy ad for Male Cancer awareness
Glamour model Rhian Sugden is fronting a bold new ad for the Male Cancer Awareness Campaign.
The 'Rhian Touches Herself' online ad features the model in black sexy underwear running her hands down her body. She then reveals a pair of testicles from her knickers and checks them for signs of testicular cancer.
The film for the Male Cancer Awareness Campaign (MCAC) is aimed at 18- to 35-year-old men who may be embarrassed about regular checks, and encourages them to better understand the early signs of detection.
JWT London created the ad, which was directed by renowned photographer and director Rankin. The executive creative director was Russell Ramsey and the creative director was Jason Berry. The art director and copywriter on the ad were Kevin Masters and Miles Bingham.
The film's online seeding has been handled by Rubber Republic.
Patrick Cox, chief executive at MCAC, said: "This is without doubt the boldest and most daring testicular cancer-awareness video I have ever seen. We are the bold and daring charity and we are hugely proud of this important film.
"Our aim is to educate young men about the need to check themselves for testicular cancer, a subject treated with a degree of awkwardness. By using our brand ambassador Rhian Sugden to dramatic effect, we hope to cut-through the usual cancer messages that young men face."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham