NI managing director Paul Hayes to speak at BrandMAX
By Jeremy King, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 September 2011 11:19AM
Paul Hayes, managing director of News International Commercial, will join the Trust in Media panel discussion at BrandMAX tomorrow afternoon (21 September) at Altitude 360, London.
Hayes will be joining a panel that will include Steve Hatch, CEO of MEC, Linda Smith, RAB executive chair, and Simon Daglish, ITV group commercial director.
The focal point of the panel discussion will be about whether or not the media industry needs to work harder to gain the confidence of consumers, and why it matters to brands.
After the phone-hacking scandal during the summer and the threat of increased regulation on the media, serious issues and questions have been raised about what will happen.
This panel discussion will be the first time Hayes has spoken in public about what effect the phone-hacking scandal has had on the commercial media world and, alongside the other panellists, he should provide an insight into what it means in the short, the medium and the long term for clients.
The session, which is set to take place in the Belgravia Suite at Altitude 360, will start at 3.30pm.
Visit the BrandMAX website for more information about this year's event.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB