Lypsyl readies fruit balm digital activity
By Ariane Osman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 10:00AM
Lypsyl, the Novartis-owned lip care brand, is to target teenage girls with an experiential and digital campaign for its new range of fruit lip balms, in October.
It has appointed Iris to create the campaign and position the brands as fashionable, rather than purely functional.
The new product range of "catwalk inspired" lip-balms includes Watermelon Burst, Pineapple Passion, Cherry Blossom and Strawberry Polka-Dot.
The brand is also promoting lip health by including Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and SPF 15 protection in all of its new products.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media