Lypsyl readies fruit balm digital activity
By Ariane Osman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 10:00AM
Lypsyl, the Novartis-owned lip care brand, is to target teenage girls with an experiential and digital campaign for its new range of fruit lip balms, in October.
It has appointed Iris to create the campaign and position the brands as fashionable, rather than purely functional.
The new product range of "catwalk inspired" lip-balms includes Watermelon Burst, Pineapple Passion, Cherry Blossom and Strawberry Polka-Dot.
The brand is also promoting lip health by including Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and SPF 15 protection in all of its new products.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- Business Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood