Lypsyl readies fruit balm digital activity
By Ariane Osman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 10:00AM
Lypsyl, the Novartis-owned lip care brand, is to target teenage girls with an experiential and digital campaign for its new range of fruit lip balms, in October.
It has appointed Iris to create the campaign and position the brands as fashionable, rather than purely functional.
The new product range of "catwalk inspired" lip-balms includes Watermelon Burst, Pineapple Passion, Cherry Blossom and Strawberry Polka-Dot.
The brand is also promoting lip health by including Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and SPF 15 protection in all of its new products.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne