Lypsyl readies fruit balm digital activity
By Ariane Osman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 10:00AM
Lypsyl, the Novartis-owned lip care brand, is to target teenage girls with an experiential and digital campaign for its new range of fruit lip balms, in October.
It has appointed Iris to create the campaign and position the brands as fashionable, rather than purely functional.
The new product range of "catwalk inspired" lip-balms includes Watermelon Burst, Pineapple Passion, Cherry Blossom and Strawberry Polka-Dot.
The brand is also promoting lip health by including Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and SPF 15 protection in all of its new products.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad