Lypsyl readies fruit balm digital activity
By Ariane Osman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 10:00AM
Lypsyl, the Novartis-owned lip care brand, is to target teenage girls with an experiential and digital campaign for its new range of fruit lip balms, in October.
It has appointed Iris to create the campaign and position the brands as fashionable, rather than purely functional.
The new product range of "catwalk inspired" lip-balms includes Watermelon Burst, Pineapple Passion, Cherry Blossom and Strawberry Polka-Dot.
The brand is also promoting lip health by including Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and SPF 15 protection in all of its new products.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Developer AF Selection £25,000, Preston, Lancashire
- Senior Strategy Consultant Stopgap £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Interim EMEA Communications Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Toffifee Toffifee Excellent salary + benefits, Hampshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers