Agencies line up for EDF Energy digital
EDF Energy is talking to agencies about its UK digital advertising arrangements.
The energy company has sent out two RFIs as it looks to hire a lead digital agency and a social media shop. The appointed agencies are expected to work closely together.
Archibald Ingall Stretton currently oversees EDF Energy’s UK digital and direct marketing business.
It is thought that the agency, which has worked with EDF Energy since 2008, will continue to handle eCRM activity for the company.
EDF Energy last looked to overhaul its online presence and hire a dedicated digital agency in 2009, but the process was halted before an appointment.
Pan-European advertising for EDF Energy is currently split between BBDO and Euro RSCG.
BBDO is responsible for EDF Energy’s advertising surrounding its sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympic Games and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles its UK creative. while Euro RSCG handles the brand’s remaining corporate and consumer advertising activity in Europe, focusing on France.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film