Agencies line up for EDF Energy digital
EDF Energy is talking to agencies about its UK digital advertising arrangements.
The energy company has sent out two RFIs as it looks to hire a lead digital agency and a social media shop. The appointed agencies are expected to work closely together.
Archibald Ingall Stretton currently oversees EDF Energy’s UK digital and direct marketing business.
It is thought that the agency, which has worked with EDF Energy since 2008, will continue to handle eCRM activity for the company.
EDF Energy last looked to overhaul its online presence and hire a dedicated digital agency in 2009, but the process was halted before an appointment.
Pan-European advertising for EDF Energy is currently split between BBDO and Euro RSCG.
BBDO is responsible for EDF Energy’s advertising surrounding its sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympic Games and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles its UK creative. while Euro RSCG handles the brand’s remaining corporate and consumer advertising activity in Europe, focusing on France.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood
- Producer Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account