Agencies line up for EDF Energy digital
EDF Energy is talking to agencies about its UK digital advertising arrangements.
The energy company has sent out two RFIs as it looks to hire a lead digital agency and a social media shop. The appointed agencies are expected to work closely together.
Archibald Ingall Stretton currently oversees EDF Energy’s UK digital and direct marketing business.
It is thought that the agency, which has worked with EDF Energy since 2008, will continue to handle eCRM activity for the company.
EDF Energy last looked to overhaul its online presence and hire a dedicated digital agency in 2009, but the process was halted before an appointment.
Pan-European advertising for EDF Energy is currently split between BBDO and Euro RSCG.
BBDO is responsible for EDF Energy’s advertising surrounding its sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympic Games and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles its UK creative. while Euro RSCG handles the brand’s remaining corporate and consumer advertising activity in Europe, focusing on France.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure