Agencies line up for EDF Energy digital
EDF Energy is talking to agencies about its UK digital advertising arrangements.
The energy company has sent out two RFIs as it looks to hire a lead digital agency and a social media shop. The appointed agencies are expected to work closely together.
Archibald Ingall Stretton currently oversees EDF Energy’s UK digital and direct marketing business.
It is thought that the agency, which has worked with EDF Energy since 2008, will continue to handle eCRM activity for the company.
EDF Energy last looked to overhaul its online presence and hire a dedicated digital agency in 2009, but the process was halted before an appointment.
Pan-European advertising for EDF Energy is currently split between BBDO and Euro RSCG.
BBDO is responsible for EDF Energy’s advertising surrounding its sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympic Games and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles its UK creative. while Euro RSCG handles the brand’s remaining corporate and consumer advertising activity in Europe, focusing on France.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)