British Airways calls review for BA.com
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:00AM
British Airways is holding a review of the digital marketing activity for its BA.com website.
The review is in its early stages, but a number of agencies have already been contacted directly.
The brief is understood to include all web-build and eCRM duties around BA.com, as well as digital marketing activity to boost ticket sales through the site.
British Airways uses a number of agencies to handle various portions of its digital advertising business. These include Bigmouthmedia, Incentivated and the Omnicom-owned agency Being.
During its time working with British Airways, Being has created a series of digital campaigns to help calm consumers’ fears during strikes by the airline’s cabin crew.
News of the review comes as British Airways launches a major advertising campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, to help boost pride in the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London