British Airways calls review for BA.com
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:00AM
British Airways is holding a review of the digital marketing activity for its BA.com website.
The review is in its early stages, but a number of agencies have already been contacted directly.
The brief is understood to include all web-build and eCRM duties around BA.com, as well as digital marketing activity to boost ticket sales through the site.
British Airways uses a number of agencies to handle various portions of its digital advertising business. These include Bigmouthmedia, Incentivated and the Omnicom-owned agency Being.
During its time working with British Airways, Being has created a series of digital campaigns to help calm consumers’ fears during strikes by the airline’s cabin crew.
News of the review comes as British Airways launches a major advertising campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, to help boost pride in the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne