British Airways calls review for BA.com
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:00AM
British Airways is holding a review of the digital marketing activity for its BA.com website.
The review is in its early stages, but a number of agencies have already been contacted directly.
The brief is understood to include all web-build and eCRM duties around BA.com, as well as digital marketing activity to boost ticket sales through the site.
British Airways uses a number of agencies to handle various portions of its digital advertising business. These include Bigmouthmedia, Incentivated and the Omnicom-owned agency Being.
During its time working with British Airways, Being has created a series of digital campaigns to help calm consumers’ fears during strikes by the airline’s cabin crew.
News of the review comes as British Airways launches a major advertising campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, to help boost pride in the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Part Time Senior Marketing Executive - 12 months FTC (media) ADLIB Not specified, Bristol
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Surrey
- business director > GLOBAL DIGITAL CONTENT & SOCIAL collectivo Salary confidential, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- account manager > GLOBAL EVENTS & PORTUGUESE FLUENCY collectivo Up to £27,000 per annum + benefits, South East region
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts