British Airways calls review for BA.com
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:00AM
British Airways is holding a review of the digital marketing activity for its BA.com website.
The review is in its early stages, but a number of agencies have already been contacted directly.
The brief is understood to include all web-build and eCRM duties around BA.com, as well as digital marketing activity to boost ticket sales through the site.
British Airways uses a number of agencies to handle various portions of its digital advertising business. These include Bigmouthmedia, Incentivated and the Omnicom-owned agency Being.
During its time working with British Airways, Being has created a series of digital campaigns to help calm consumers’ fears during strikes by the airline’s cabin crew.
News of the review comes as British Airways launches a major advertising campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, to help boost pride in the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Biddable Paid Social Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of CRM and Loyalty Brand Recruitment £90000 - £110000 per annum + excellent benefits, Peterborough
- Head of Programmatic Aspire £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Innovation Manager Brand Recruitment salary negotiable plus car allowance and benefits , Newport Pagnell
- Senior Marketing Manager Princes Food & Drink Group Salary: Competitive + Car Allowance, benefits and bonus, Liverpool, Merseyside
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links