British Airways calls review for BA.com
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:00AM
British Airways is holding a review of the digital marketing activity for its BA.com website.
The review is in its early stages, but a number of agencies have already been contacted directly.
The brief is understood to include all web-build and eCRM duties around BA.com, as well as digital marketing activity to boost ticket sales through the site.
British Airways uses a number of agencies to handle various portions of its digital advertising business. These include Bigmouthmedia, Incentivated and the Omnicom-owned agency Being.
During its time working with British Airways, Being has created a series of digital campaigns to help calm consumers’ fears during strikes by the airline’s cabin crew.
News of the review comes as British Airways launches a major advertising campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, to help boost pride in the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £38000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Head of Marketing, Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus Potential , London
- Marketing Manager, Luxury Travel/Events, W. London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, West London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad