Rapp London CEO Mitchell departs
Rapp London's chief executive, Peter Mitchell, has left the agency.
Mitchell, who was promoted to the role in 2009, is thought to be on gardening leave while he negotiates a departure settlement with the company.
Sources suggested that Mitchell's departure is linked to a programme of cost-cutting implemented by the Rapp group chief executive, Marco Scognamiglio.
Mitchell, who previously ran Rapp's media offering, had responsibility for the day-to-day running of the agency's London office, and worked on the integration of its creative and media services. He also launched Rapp's innovation unit, RaPPLabs, which is led by the group chief technology officer, Steve Furminger.
His exit follows more than 14 years' working for Rapp. Before joining the agency, then WWAV Rapp Collins, in 1997, Mitchell worked at Optimedia.
Mitchell was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Biddable Account Manager - Award Winning Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Account Executive - £34K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control