Rapp London CEO Mitchell departs
Rapp London's chief executive, Peter Mitchell, has left the agency.
Mitchell, who was promoted to the role in 2009, is thought to be on gardening leave while he negotiates a departure settlement with the company.
Sources suggested that Mitchell's departure is linked to a programme of cost-cutting implemented by the Rapp group chief executive, Marco Scognamiglio.
Mitchell, who previously ran Rapp's media offering, had responsibility for the day-to-day running of the agency's London office, and worked on the integration of its creative and media services. He also launched Rapp's innovation unit, RaPPLabs, which is led by the group chief technology officer, Steve Furminger.
His exit follows more than 14 years' working for Rapp. Before joining the agency, then WWAV Rapp Collins, in 1997, Mitchell worked at Optimedia.
Mitchell was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- E-mail Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Skelmersdale
- Account Director Major Players £250 - £350 per day, West London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers