Rapp London CEO Mitchell departs
Rapp London's chief executive, Peter Mitchell, has left the agency.
Mitchell, who was promoted to the role in 2009, is thought to be on gardening leave while he negotiates a departure settlement with the company.
Sources suggested that Mitchell's departure is linked to a programme of cost-cutting implemented by the Rapp group chief executive, Marco Scognamiglio.
Mitchell, who previously ran Rapp's media offering, had responsibility for the day-to-day running of the agency's London office, and worked on the integration of its creative and media services. He also launched Rapp's innovation unit, RaPPLabs, which is led by the group chief technology officer, Steve Furminger.
His exit follows more than 14 years' working for Rapp. Before joining the agency, then WWAV Rapp Collins, in 1997, Mitchell worked at Optimedia.
Mitchell was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Corporate Reporting Consultant/IR Corporate Communications Recruitment £50-£80k plus bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Corporate Communications Recruitment £30-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive Corporate Communications Recruitment up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director (Financial/professional services specilaist) Corporate Communications Recruitment £50-£55K, Central London
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham