Rapp London CEO Mitchell departs
Rapp London's chief executive, Peter Mitchell, has left the agency.
Mitchell, who was promoted to the role in 2009, is thought to be on gardening leave while he negotiates a departure settlement with the company.
Sources suggested that Mitchell's departure is linked to a programme of cost-cutting implemented by the Rapp group chief executive, Marco Scognamiglio.
Mitchell, who previously ran Rapp's media offering, had responsibility for the day-to-day running of the agency's London office, and worked on the integration of its creative and media services. He also launched Rapp's innovation unit, RaPPLabs, which is led by the group chief technology officer, Steve Furminger.
His exit follows more than 14 years' working for Rapp. Before joining the agency, then WWAV Rapp Collins, in 1997, Mitchell worked at Optimedia.
Mitchell was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Manager (Planning) Save the Children £36,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Marketing Campaigns Officer Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum, Peterborough
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, West London
- Marketing Assistant Â– B2B Retail, £23k (Mat Cover) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity