Rapp London CEO Mitchell departs
Rapp London's chief executive, Peter Mitchell, has left the agency.
Mitchell, who was promoted to the role in 2009, is thought to be on gardening leave while he negotiates a departure settlement with the company.
Sources suggested that Mitchell's departure is linked to a programme of cost-cutting implemented by the Rapp group chief executive, Marco Scognamiglio.
Mitchell, who previously ran Rapp's media offering, had responsibility for the day-to-day running of the agency's London office, and worked on the integration of its creative and media services. He also launched Rapp's innovation unit, RaPPLabs, which is led by the group chief technology officer, Steve Furminger.
His exit follows more than 14 years' working for Rapp. Before joining the agency, then WWAV Rapp Collins, in 1997, Mitchell worked at Optimedia.
Mitchell was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex