London & Partners launches 'Limited Edition London'
London & Partners, the promotional agency for London, is today launching a nine-month campaign, Limited Edition London, to drive the number of leisure visitors to the capital in the lead-up to the 2012 Olympic Games.
The campaign, created by RKCR/Y&R, consists of digital and print activity across domestic and international markets, including Europe, Australia and the US.
The campaign showcases a calendar of one-off events across the capital that consumers will only be able to experience in London over the next nine months, including an evening of 1940s style entertainment at the Churchill War rooms, the Diamond Jubilee and David Hockney’s upcoming takeover of the Royal Academy gallery.
The campaign launches today with a special event in London’s Trafalgar Square, featuring a ‘Pepys Show’, using the theme of the capital’s well-known diarist, Samuel Pepys, to create an installation that provides a ‘sneak peak’ of the upcoming events.
Gordon Innes, chief executive of London & Partners, said: "The ‘Pepys Show’ really highlights the ever-changing collection of new and exciting things to do and see in the capital. This sneak peak is a real taster of the great things to come over the next nine months."
Read the recent Marketing profile of London & Partners’ marketing and communications director, Martine Ainsworth-Wells, here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show