London & Partners launches 'Limited Edition London'
London & Partners, the promotional agency for London, is today launching a nine-month campaign, Limited Edition London, to drive the number of leisure visitors to the capital in the lead-up to the 2012 Olympic Games.
The campaign, created by RKCR/Y&R, consists of digital and print activity across domestic and international markets, including Europe, Australia and the US.
The campaign showcases a calendar of one-off events across the capital that consumers will only be able to experience in London over the next nine months, including an evening of 1940s style entertainment at the Churchill War rooms, the Diamond Jubilee and David Hockney’s upcoming takeover of the Royal Academy gallery.
The campaign launches today with a special event in London’s Trafalgar Square, featuring a ‘Pepys Show’, using the theme of the capital’s well-known diarist, Samuel Pepys, to create an installation that provides a ‘sneak peak’ of the upcoming events.
Gordon Innes, chief executive of London & Partners, said: "The ‘Pepys Show’ really highlights the ever-changing collection of new and exciting things to do and see in the capital. This sneak peak is a real taster of the great things to come over the next nine months."
Read the recent Marketing profile of London & Partners’ marketing and communications director, Martine Ainsworth-Wells, here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + Uncapped OTE, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 plus company car, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire / Nottinghamshire / Derby, Derbyshire / Leicester, Leiceste...
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 - £450 per day, City of London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad
- Triumph launches Magic Wire bra with Twitter search for women's niggles
- Publicis unveils innovation concept