London & Partners launches 'Limited Edition London'
London & Partners, the promotional agency for London, is today launching a nine-month campaign, Limited Edition London, to drive the number of leisure visitors to the capital in the lead-up to the 2012 Olympic Games.
The campaign, created by RKCR/Y&R, consists of digital and print activity across domestic and international markets, including Europe, Australia and the US.
The campaign showcases a calendar of one-off events across the capital that consumers will only be able to experience in London over the next nine months, including an evening of 1940s style entertainment at the Churchill War rooms, the Diamond Jubilee and David Hockney’s upcoming takeover of the Royal Academy gallery.
The campaign launches today with a special event in London’s Trafalgar Square, featuring a ‘Pepys Show’, using the theme of the capital’s well-known diarist, Samuel Pepys, to create an installation that provides a ‘sneak peak’ of the upcoming events.
Gordon Innes, chief executive of London & Partners, said: "The ‘Pepys Show’ really highlights the ever-changing collection of new and exciting things to do and see in the capital. This sneak peak is a real taster of the great things to come over the next nine months."
Read the recent Marketing profile of London & Partners’ marketing and communications director, Martine Ainsworth-Wells, here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account