London & Partners launches 'Limited Edition London'
London & Partners, the promotional agency for London, is today launching a nine-month campaign, Limited Edition London, to drive the number of leisure visitors to the capital in the lead-up to the 2012 Olympic Games.
The campaign, created by RKCR/Y&R, consists of digital and print activity across domestic and international markets, including Europe, Australia and the US.
The campaign showcases a calendar of one-off events across the capital that consumers will only be able to experience in London over the next nine months, including an evening of 1940s style entertainment at the Churchill War rooms, the Diamond Jubilee and David Hockney’s upcoming takeover of the Royal Academy gallery.
The campaign launches today with a special event in London’s Trafalgar Square, featuring a ‘Pepys Show’, using the theme of the capital’s well-known diarist, Samuel Pepys, to create an installation that provides a ‘sneak peak’ of the upcoming events.
Gordon Innes, chief executive of London & Partners, said: "The ‘Pepys Show’ really highlights the ever-changing collection of new and exciting things to do and see in the capital. This sneak peak is a real taster of the great things to come over the next nine months."
Read the recent Marketing profile of London & Partners’ marketing and communications director, Martine Ainsworth-Wells, here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Executive, London, up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £110 - £125 per day, Wallingford
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Cheshire
- URGENT - Media Planner/Buyer - Immediate Start Ultimate Asset £120 - £170 per day, City of London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity