Warburtons campaign aims for lunchtime link
Warburtons is launching a £2.4m marketing campaign aimed at boosting consumption at lunchtimes.
The Warburtons brand will be positioned as ‘The secret to making lunchtimes special’, with a sponsorship of the ITV1 mid-afternoon show, 'There's No Taste Like Home', which starts today (26 September) and runs for six weeks.
The sponsorship will be supported with advertising, PR and digital activity that will run until the end of November.
It is designed to educate consumers about the brand’s range and encourage them to think more creatively about their lunchtime experience.
The agencies working on the campaign include Mindshare, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe Y&R, Clarion Communications and RealtimeUK.
Richard Hayes, marketing director at Warburtons, said: "The lunchtime occasion is experiencing positive growth. As the UK’s leading bakery brand, with a wide range of high-quality, best-selling bakery products, Warburtons is ideally placed to make lunchtimes special, help bakery take a greater share of this occasion, and drive incremental sales."
Earlier this year, Warburtons unveiled new branding across its range of bakery products and snacks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Director - Leading Retail Fashion Brand!! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CHARITY CLIENT - INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Pepsi Max pranks cinemagoers for Halloween