Warburtons campaign aims for lunchtime link
Warburtons is launching a £2.4m marketing campaign aimed at boosting consumption at lunchtimes.
The Warburtons brand will be positioned as ‘The secret to making lunchtimes special’, with a sponsorship of the ITV1 mid-afternoon show, 'There's No Taste Like Home', which starts today (26 September) and runs for six weeks.
The sponsorship will be supported with advertising, PR and digital activity that will run until the end of November.
It is designed to educate consumers about the brand’s range and encourage them to think more creatively about their lunchtime experience.
The agencies working on the campaign include Mindshare, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe Y&R, Clarion Communications and RealtimeUK.
Richard Hayes, marketing director at Warburtons, said: "The lunchtime occasion is experiencing positive growth. As the UK’s leading bakery brand, with a wide range of high-quality, best-selling bakery products, Warburtons is ideally placed to make lunchtimes special, help bakery take a greater share of this occasion, and drive incremental sales."
Earlier this year, Warburtons unveiled new branding across its range of bakery products and snacks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Midweight Packaging Designer - Top Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London