EHS 4D makes senior appointments
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 September 2011 12:45PM
EHS 4D has appointed Andy Buist as client services director and Nick Corston as business development director, following recent management changes at the agency.
Buist joins the agency as client services director from digital agency Profero, where he held the same position.
At EHS, he will be responsible for account management across the London and Cirencester offices, working on key accounts such as Barclays, Compare the Market and Diageo.
Corston joins as business development director from the co-creation and brand strategy consultancy, Sense Worldwide, where he was managing director. Previously, he was sales and marketing director at Agency.com and head of digital at BBDO/Craik Jones.
Both Corston and Buist will report to new chief executive Tash Whitmey. Whitmey became CEO of the agency in June following the departure of Matt Atkinson, who left to take up a global role as group marketing and digital officer at Tesco.
She was previously group managing director at the agency.
Whitmey said: "We expect Nick and Andy will enhance the EHS 4D proposition, which embeds direct, digital and data into strategic communications plans, allowing our clients to deliver experiences that connect them with their consumers at all touchpoints."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition/Experiential 3D Designers - £45,000 Network Career Consultants £30000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Mid/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, East London
- Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £125 - £175 per day, North London
- Director of Marketing, Communications and Fundraising Canal & River Trust Competitive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Print Senior Account Manager - TOP 5 MEDIA AGENCY Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'