Gatorade set to put UK spin on 'Replay' campaign
Gatorade, the PepsiCo-owned sports drink, is planning to bring its 'Replay' campaign to the UK in an attempt to increase its 2% market share.
In the US, the campaign gives consumers the chance to replay a sports match from their youth that was left without a clear winner.
Morgan Flatley, senior director of consumer engagement at Gatorade US, said she was 'very keen' to see the UK take up the 'Replay' ad format as a means of growing sales.
She added that a new range of Gatorade products will launch in the UK in the next six months, with a campaign planned for after the London 2012 Olympics.
A PepsiCo spokeswoman said: 'There are no current plans to bring the campaign to the UK.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham