Gatorade set to put UK spin on 'Replay' campaign
Gatorade, the PepsiCo-owned sports drink, is planning to bring its 'Replay' campaign to the UK in an attempt to increase its 2% market share.
In the US, the campaign gives consumers the chance to replay a sports match from their youth that was left without a clear winner.
Morgan Flatley, senior director of consumer engagement at Gatorade US, said she was 'very keen' to see the UK take up the 'Replay' ad format as a means of growing sales.
She added that a new range of Gatorade products will launch in the UK in the next six months, with a campaign planned for after the London 2012 Olympics.
A PepsiCo spokeswoman said: 'There are no current plans to bring the campaign to the UK.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Database Executive Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Selections Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000 + Benefits, London