Gatorade set to put UK spin on 'Replay' campaign
Gatorade, the PepsiCo-owned sports drink, is planning to bring its 'Replay' campaign to the UK in an attempt to increase its 2% market share.
In the US, the campaign gives consumers the chance to replay a sports match from their youth that was left without a clear winner.
Morgan Flatley, senior director of consumer engagement at Gatorade US, said she was 'very keen' to see the UK take up the 'Replay' ad format as a means of growing sales.
She added that a new range of Gatorade products will launch in the UK in the next six months, with a campaign planned for after the London 2012 Olympics.
A PepsiCo spokeswoman said: 'There are no current plans to bring the campaign to the UK.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Front-End Developer become £30 - 35K, London (Central), London (Greater)