Gatorade set to put UK spin on 'Replay' campaign
Gatorade, the PepsiCo-owned sports drink, is planning to bring its 'Replay' campaign to the UK in an attempt to increase its 2% market share.
In the US, the campaign gives consumers the chance to replay a sports match from their youth that was left without a clear winner.
Morgan Flatley, senior director of consumer engagement at Gatorade US, said she was 'very keen' to see the UK take up the 'Replay' ad format as a means of growing sales.
She added that a new range of Gatorade products will launch in the UK in the next six months, with a campaign planned for after the London 2012 Olympics.
A PepsiCo spokeswoman said: 'There are no current plans to bring the campaign to the UK.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure