Taylors of Harrogate hires Asda marketer Eyles
Simon Eyles, head of brand marketing at Asda, is leaving the retailer for the top marketing job at Taylors of Harrogate, which owns the Yorkshire Tea brand.
Eyles, who has been with the supermarket since 2009, will join Taylors next year as marketing director. During his time at Asda, Eyles oversaw the roll-out of its Chosen By You range. His previous roles include head of marketing at McCain Foods.
The Taylors job has been covered on an interim basis this year by Richard Tolley, founder of Krux Strategy. A Taylors spokeswoman said: '[This] means we're well placed to build on [our] position as the country's fastest growing major tea brand.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad