Taylors of Harrogate hires Asda marketer Eyles
Simon Eyles, head of brand marketing at Asda, is leaving the retailer for the top marketing job at Taylors of Harrogate, which owns the Yorkshire Tea brand.
Eyles, who has been with the supermarket since 2009, will join Taylors next year as marketing director. During his time at Asda, Eyles oversaw the roll-out of its Chosen By You range. His previous roles include head of marketing at McCain Foods.
The Taylors job has been covered on an interim basis this year by Richard Tolley, founder of Krux Strategy. A Taylors spokeswoman said: '[This] means we're well placed to build on [our] position as the country's fastest growing major tea brand.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts