Taylors of Harrogate hires Asda marketer Eyles
Simon Eyles, head of brand marketing at Asda, is leaving the retailer for the top marketing job at Taylors of Harrogate, which owns the Yorkshire Tea brand.
Eyles, who has been with the supermarket since 2009, will join Taylors next year as marketing director. During his time at Asda, Eyles oversaw the roll-out of its Chosen By You range. His previous roles include head of marketing at McCain Foods.
The Taylors job has been covered on an interim basis this year by Richard Tolley, founder of Krux Strategy. A Taylors spokeswoman said: '[This] means we're well placed to build on [our] position as the country's fastest growing major tea brand.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media