Taylors of Harrogate hires Asda marketer Eyles
Simon Eyles, head of brand marketing at Asda, is leaving the retailer for the top marketing job at Taylors of Harrogate, which owns the Yorkshire Tea brand.
Eyles, who has been with the supermarket since 2009, will join Taylors next year as marketing director. During his time at Asda, Eyles oversaw the roll-out of its Chosen By You range. His previous roles include head of marketing at McCain Foods.
The Taylors job has been covered on an interim basis this year by Richard Tolley, founder of Krux Strategy. A Taylors spokeswoman said: '[This] means we're well placed to build on [our] position as the country's fastest growing major tea brand.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Premium Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, Surrey
- Marketing Manager - Premium Beer Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car + 30 % bonus potential!, Surrey
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014