Taylors of Harrogate hires Asda marketer Eyles
Simon Eyles, head of brand marketing at Asda, is leaving the retailer for the top marketing job at Taylors of Harrogate, which owns the Yorkshire Tea brand.
Eyles, who has been with the supermarket since 2009, will join Taylors next year as marketing director. During his time at Asda, Eyles oversaw the roll-out of its Chosen By You range. His previous roles include head of marketing at McCain Foods.
The Taylors job has been covered on an interim basis this year by Richard Tolley, founder of Krux Strategy. A Taylors spokeswoman said: '[This] means we're well placed to build on [our] position as the country's fastest growing major tea brand.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne