Merrill Lynch targets rich via luxury yacht mag
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and superyacht brokerage house Yachting Partners International have partnered to launch a magazine for the super-rich called 360 Degrees.
Ten thousand copies of the biannual magazine will be sent out free to YPI customers and distributed to prospective customers worth more than £30m each, from October.
The magazine is created by Progressive Customer Publishing, a division launched by consumer and business publisher Progressive Media last year, and will not carry advertising.
It will offer a blend of superyacht market insight, industry interviews and high-end luxury and lifestyle features, complemented with exclusive wealth management analysis and thought pieces from Merrill Lynch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Senior Planner c£65k + bens Direct Recruitment c£65k + bens. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Strategist - 40k + bens Direct Recruitment 40k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7