Merrill Lynch targets rich via luxury yacht mag
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and superyacht brokerage house Yachting Partners International have partnered to launch a magazine for the super-rich called 360 Degrees.
Ten thousand copies of the biannual magazine will be sent out free to YPI customers and distributed to prospective customers worth more than £30m each, from October.
The magazine is created by Progressive Customer Publishing, a division launched by consumer and business publisher Progressive Media last year, and will not carry advertising.
It will offer a blend of superyacht market insight, industry interviews and high-end luxury and lifestyle features, complemented with exclusive wealth management analysis and thought pieces from Merrill Lynch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Exec - Top 10 Agency Aspire £25000 - £28000 per annum + package, London
- Digital Group Account Director Aspire £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief