Merrill Lynch targets rich via luxury yacht mag
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and superyacht brokerage house Yachting Partners International have partnered to launch a magazine for the super-rich called 360 Degrees.
Ten thousand copies of the biannual magazine will be sent out free to YPI customers and distributed to prospective customers worth more than £30m each, from October.
The magazine is created by Progressive Customer Publishing, a division launched by consumer and business publisher Progressive Media last year, and will not carry advertising.
It will offer a blend of superyacht market insight, industry interviews and high-end luxury and lifestyle features, complemented with exclusive wealth management analysis and thought pieces from Merrill Lynch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne