Merrill Lynch targets rich via luxury yacht mag
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and superyacht brokerage house Yachting Partners International have partnered to launch a magazine for the super-rich called 360 Degrees.
Ten thousand copies of the biannual magazine will be sent out free to YPI customers and distributed to prospective customers worth more than £30m each, from October.
The magazine is created by Progressive Customer Publishing, a division launched by consumer and business publisher Progressive Media last year, and will not carry advertising.
It will offer a blend of superyacht market insight, industry interviews and high-end luxury and lifestyle features, complemented with exclusive wealth management analysis and thought pieces from Merrill Lynch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - global luxury automobile brands Search Party 34-38k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Brand Seven Search and Selection £70,000, South East England
- Community Manager - Strategy & Insight 6 Month FTC Sky negotiable, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Experiential Agency - AMAZING BRAND Rocket Recruitment £40,000 - 50,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB