Meet the War of the Words judges
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 September 2011 05:16PM
Nikki Crumpton, chief strategy officer, McCann London
"So much new thinking in our industry seems to be old thinking reheated. It's really exciting for me to get involved in Campaign's new event that courts the weird, contentious, difficult and contrary thinking from people who haven't heard it all before."
David Hackworthy, founding partner, The Red Brick Road
"People have talked about the increasing pace of change for years, without a lot fundamentally changing in our industry.. but the current revolutions in digital technology and social media will have a profound effect on our industry and the next generation of talent are the people in our business who will have to be at the forefront of shaping tomorrow's agencies. I can't wait to see them in action."
Johnny Hornby, co-founder, CHI & Partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Digital Marketing Executive Carnival UK Up to £40,000 (DOE) + company pension and superb benefits , Southampton
- National Account Controller - FMCG JV Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: excellent car allowance, bonus and beneifts, Leeds
- Brand Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: plus car allowance and package, North Yorkshire
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £28-45k dep experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Aviva appoints Adam & Eve/DDB to global ad account