Meet the War of the Words judges
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 September 2011 05:16PM
Nikki Crumpton, chief strategy officer, McCann London
"So much new thinking in our industry seems to be old thinking reheated. It's really exciting for me to get involved in Campaign's new event that courts the weird, contentious, difficult and contrary thinking from people who haven't heard it all before."
David Hackworthy, founding partner, The Red Brick Road
"People have talked about the increasing pace of change for years, without a lot fundamentally changing in our industry.. but the current revolutions in digital technology and social media will have a profound effect on our industry and the next generation of talent are the people in our business who will have to be at the forefront of shaping tomorrow's agencies. I can't wait to see them in action."
Johnny Hornby, co-founder, CHI & Partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East England
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch