Meet the War of the Words judges
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 September 2011 05:16PM
Nikki Crumpton, chief strategy officer, McCann London
"So much new thinking in our industry seems to be old thinking reheated. It's really exciting for me to get involved in Campaign's new event that courts the weird, contentious, difficult and contrary thinking from people who haven't heard it all before."
David Hackworthy, founding partner, The Red Brick Road
"People have talked about the increasing pace of change for years, without a lot fundamentally changing in our industry.. but the current revolutions in digital technology and social media will have a profound effect on our industry and the next generation of talent are the people in our business who will have to be at the forefront of shaping tomorrow's agencies. I can't wait to see them in action."
Johnny Hornby, co-founder, CHI & Partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3