Meet the War of the Words judges
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 September 2011 05:16PM
Nikki Crumpton, chief strategy officer, McCann London
"So much new thinking in our industry seems to be old thinking reheated. It's really exciting for me to get involved in Campaign's new event that courts the weird, contentious, difficult and contrary thinking from people who haven't heard it all before."
David Hackworthy, founding partner, The Red Brick Road
"People have talked about the increasing pace of change for years, without a lot fundamentally changing in our industry.. but the current revolutions in digital technology and social media will have a profound effect on our industry and the next generation of talent are the people in our business who will have to be at the forefront of shaping tomorrow's agencies. I can't wait to see them in action."
Johnny Hornby, co-founder, CHI & Partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned