Meet the War of the Words judges
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 September 2011 05:16PM
Nikki Crumpton, chief strategy officer, McCann London
"So much new thinking in our industry seems to be old thinking reheated. It's really exciting for me to get involved in Campaign's new event that courts the weird, contentious, difficult and contrary thinking from people who haven't heard it all before."
David Hackworthy, founding partner, The Red Brick Road
"People have talked about the increasing pace of change for years, without a lot fundamentally changing in our industry.. but the current revolutions in digital technology and social media will have a profound effect on our industry and the next generation of talent are the people in our business who will have to be at the forefront of shaping tomorrow's agencies. I can't wait to see them in action."
Johnny Hornby, co-founder, CHI & Partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer Â– Product & Packaging Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Client Planner AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Press Production Executive AF Selection £20,000 - £22,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Specialist - Client-Side Travel Brand - PPC / SEO Ultimate Asset £30000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, City of London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014