Innocent Kids launches apps for children
Innocent Kids, the children's drink range, has launched an iPhone and iPad app featuring a banana-themed game, specifically for its young customers.
The app, created by Public Creative, aims to entertain four- to nine-year-olds with Innocent's The Dude's Banana Plane Game, which is available via portable smart-devices.
The game, which features the Innocent Gang, asks children to navigate a banana plane through a series of targets and pick up "fruity bonuses" along the way.
The app connects to a leaderboard and encourages kids to share their scores with each other and further engage with the brand.
Gurdeep Loyal, brand manager, Innocent Kids, said: "2011 has been a year of firsts for the Innocent Kids' brand, creating this huge fun and fruit-filled world for kids to explore and lose themselves in, and we’re really excited to be extending the experience to the iPhone and iPad."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Services Manager (Maternity Contract) AF Selection Circa £40,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Executive Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Head of Editorial Creative Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London