Innocent Kids launches apps for children
Innocent Kids, the children's drink range, has launched an iPhone and iPad app featuring a banana-themed game, specifically for its young customers.
The app, created by Public Creative, aims to entertain four- to nine-year-olds with Innocent's The Dude's Banana Plane Game, which is available via portable smart-devices.
The game, which features the Innocent Gang, asks children to navigate a banana plane through a series of targets and pick up "fruity bonuses" along the way.
The app connects to a leaderboard and encourages kids to share their scores with each other and further engage with the brand.
Gurdeep Loyal, brand manager, Innocent Kids, said: "2011 has been a year of firsts for the Innocent Kids' brand, creating this huge fun and fruit-filled world for kids to explore and lose themselves in, and we’re really excited to be extending the experience to the iPhone and iPad."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Paid Search Account Manager - PPC Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Lead - Leading Dig Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [BTL / Promotions / Digital] - £45k - £50k + bonus! Fill Recruitment £45k - £50k + superb bonus & benefits, London (Greater)
- Account Director [Contract] - BTL / Promotions - European role - to £50k pro rata Fill Recruitment to £50k pro rata, plus bonus and superb benefits., London (Greater)
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control