British Airways champions staff in online video
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 28 September 2011 12:54PM
BA is continuing to champion its staff in an online video ad released today, which focuses on a Boeing 747 pilot who is also a competing kite surfer.
The ad, created by BBH, is part of BA's 'To Fly. To Serve' campaign, which launched last week and features real cabin crew. Production has been handled by Smuggler.
The newest addition to the campaign centres on Claire Bunton, a captain on the Boeing 747 fleet who is also a champion kite surfer.
The creative features Bunton kite surfing on the coast of East Preston, West Sussex. In her voiceover she says, "My dad was in aviation, my dad's dad was in aviation, so it's in my blood".
The ad ends with Bunton changing out of her wetsuit into her BA uniform and walking across a departure lounge before take-off.
The video will be displayed through BA's Facebook and YouTube channels.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Direct Recruitment £45k-£55k, London (Greater)
- Senior Artworker fishtank £27000 - £32000 per annum, Bristol
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol