British Airways champions staff in online video
BA is continuing to champion its staff in an online video ad released today, which focuses on a Boeing 747 pilot who is also a competing kite surfer.
The ad, created by BBH, is part of BA's 'To Fly. To Serve' campaign, which launched last week and features real cabin crew. Production has been handled by Smuggler.
The newest addition to the campaign centres on Claire Bunton, a captain on the Boeing 747 fleet who is also a champion kite surfer.
The creative features Bunton kite surfing on the coast of East Preston, West Sussex. In her voiceover she says, "My dad was in aviation, my dad's dad was in aviation, so it's in my blood".
The ad ends with Bunton changing out of her wetsuit into her BA uniform and walking across a departure lounge before take-off.
The video will be displayed through BA's Facebook and YouTube channels.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - London - £35K plus benefits Salt £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- SEO Consultant - London - £40K plus benefits Salt £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of SEO - Berlin - up to 120K Euros Salt €90000 - €120000 per annum + benefits, Berlin
- Head of SEO - London - up to £90K Salt £80000 - £90000 per annum + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity