British Airways calls digital roster review
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 September 2011 08:00AM
British Airways is reviewing its digital advertising agency arrangements across the business.
The airline has appointed the intermediary Oystercatchers to oversee the process and said that it is using the review to ensure that it has the best partners to meet its digital requirements.
British Airways’ review is expected to encompass all of the brand’s online marketing activity, including social media campaigns and banner ads.
It emerged last week that British Airways is holding a separate review to work on developing the BA.com website. This is understood to be a one-off project.
Being, the TBWA\London group agency, currently handles the bulk of British Airways’ digital advertising business. The agency was formed in January partly out of Agency.com, which had held a relationship with British Airways since 1996.
Earlier this week, British Airways launched an online ad by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Resource Manager Emma & Rachael & You £50,000, Europe
- INBOUND MARKETING EXECUTIVE - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PHP Developer (Watford) The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Watford
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure