British Airways calls digital roster review
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 September 2011 08:00AM
British Airways is reviewing its digital advertising agency arrangements across the business.
The airline has appointed the intermediary Oystercatchers to oversee the process and said that it is using the review to ensure that it has the best partners to meet its digital requirements.
British Airways’ review is expected to encompass all of the brand’s online marketing activity, including social media campaigns and banner ads.
It emerged last week that British Airways is holding a separate review to work on developing the BA.com website. This is understood to be a one-off project.
Being, the TBWA\London group agency, currently handles the bulk of British Airways’ digital advertising business. The agency was formed in January partly out of Agency.com, which had held a relationship with British Airways since 1996.
Earlier this week, British Airways launched an online ad by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Marketing Manager - Learners UCAS Up to £35,000 dependent upon experience, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Creative Studio Manager UCAS Competitive , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Report Coach Manager Care Quality Commission National £37,228 London £41,818, Flexible/Regional
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer
- Burberry to feature tweet-activated camera during catwalk show
- Lego wins the Oscar's brand gong