Barney Cockerell in move to CHI & Partners
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 September 2011 11:00AM
Barney Cockerell, the executive creative director of Rapp, is joining CHI & Partners.
Cockerell will be reunited at CHI with Chad Warner, the former Rapp creative partner, and as its creative director will take responsibility for the agency's direct and through-the-line accounts.
His arrival at CHI follows the departure of Warren Moore, the agency's creative director and founder of its direct offering, who has left to launch the lifestyle website Savvy Friends.
Cockerell had been at Rapp since 2002 and was promoted to executive creative director in 2008. Before that, he worked at Proximity London and TBWA\GGT, and helped to launch the full-service agency Alphabet.
CHI has also hired the Leo Burnett creative duo, Rick Brim and Dan Fisher, as its creative directors.
The pair will report to Jonathan Burley, the executive creative director under whom they worked at Leo Burnett.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart