Barney Cockerell in move to CHI & Partners
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 September 2011 11:00AM
Barney Cockerell, the executive creative director of Rapp, is joining CHI & Partners.
Cockerell will be reunited at CHI with Chad Warner, the former Rapp creative partner, and as its creative director will take responsibility for the agency's direct and through-the-line accounts.
His arrival at CHI follows the departure of Warren Moore, the agency's creative director and founder of its direct offering, who has left to launch the lifestyle website Savvy Friends.
Cockerell had been at Rapp since 2002 and was promoted to executive creative director in 2008. Before that, he worked at Proximity London and TBWA\GGT, and helped to launch the full-service agency Alphabet.
CHI has also hired the Leo Burnett creative duo, Rick Brim and Dan Fisher, as its creative directors.
The pair will report to Jonathan Burley, the executive creative director under whom they worked at Leo Burnett.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager (Digital) - Dutch Speaking - Fashion Phenomenon Recruitment Revolution £25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus bonus, London (East), London (Greater)
- eCommerce Trading Manager - Fast Growing Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Up to £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Paddy Power's Pistorius ad most-complained about in 2014
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign