Hotline: War of the Words
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 September 2011 12:00AM
Campaign and The Huffington Post are looking for future stars of the industry for the open-mic strand of War of the Words.
Open to agency talent aged 25 or under, they must submit a blog of up to 500 words on their life passions to email@example.com by 7 October. Finalists will be chosen to pitch an idea at the event in December, beginning with the statement: "I believe ..." Up for grabs is a trip for two to New York, including flights and hotel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Junior Creative Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior SEO Executive - Polish speaking AH Digital Up to £28,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Team Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Derbyshire