Hotline: War of the Words
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 September 2011 12:00AM
Campaign and The Huffington Post are looking for future stars of the industry for the open-mic strand of War of the Words.
Open to agency talent aged 25 or under, they must submit a blog of up to 500 words on their life passions to email@example.com by 7 October. Finalists will be chosen to pitch an idea at the event in December, beginning with the statement: "I believe ..." Up for grabs is a trip for two to New York, including flights and hotel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show