Hotline: War of the Words
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 September 2011 12:00AM
Campaign and The Huffington Post are looking for future stars of the industry for the open-mic strand of War of the Words.
Open to agency talent aged 25 or under, they must submit a blog of up to 500 words on their life passions to email@example.com by 7 October. Finalists will be chosen to pitch an idea at the event in December, beginning with the statement: "I believe ..." Up for grabs is a trip for two to New York, including flights and hotel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + car + excellent bonus, West London
- Senior Company Analyst Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Slough
- Category Manager - Snacks Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + £5K Car + Benefits, Uxbridge
- Copywriter become £40K, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions