Hotline: War of the Words
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 September 2011 12:00AM
Campaign and The Huffington Post are looking for future stars of the industry for the open-mic strand of War of the Words.
Open to agency talent aged 25 or under, they must submit a blog of up to 500 words on their life passions to email@example.com by 7 October. Finalists will be chosen to pitch an idea at the event in December, beginning with the statement: "I believe ..." Up for grabs is a trip for two to New York, including flights and hotel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager -HUGH market leading publisher client Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Company Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive, FinTech, London, £35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, West End
- Qualitative Specialist Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Illustrator / Designer Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media