Hotline: War of the Words
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 September 2011 12:00AM
Campaign and The Huffington Post are looking for future stars of the industry for the open-mic strand of War of the Words.
Open to agency talent aged 25 or under, they must submit a blog of up to 500 words on their life passions to email@example.com by 7 October. Finalists will be chosen to pitch an idea at the event in December, beginning with the statement: "I believe ..." Up for grabs is a trip for two to New York, including flights and hotel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager/Account Director Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience , Peterborough
- Head of Brand True Careers £65-£80k , East Midlands Region
- Senior Marketing Coordinator Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum, Royston
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure