PepsiCo names Guimaraes president of global operations
PepsiCo has appointed former Electrolux chief executive, Enderson Guimaraes, as the new president of its global operations, effective from October.
Guimaraes replaces Richard Goodman, who is retiring after 17-years with the company.
His role covers strategic sourcing management for PepsiCo's global operations, business and information solutions and global productivity. He will report directly to PepsiCo chief executive and chairman Indra Nooyi.
Guimaraes will join PepsiCo from his most recent role as chief executive of Electrolux across Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Prior to this, Guimaeres held senior roles at Phillips Electronics, Danone and Johnson & Johnson.
Nooyi said: "We are extremely pleased to welcome Enderson to the PepsiCo leadership team.
"He is exceptionally well-qualified to assume this critical role, bringing a remarkable breadth of leadership experience and a rock-solid track record of successfully leading large, complex business transformations and driving cost and productivity initiatives."
In July, PepsiCo appointed company veteran Sebastian Micozzi as its new head of marketing for Walkers crisps in the UK, overseeing a 28-strong marketing unit.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Manager EMR £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Premium Account Manager Simplified Recruitment Up to £35,000, Depending on Experience + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Assistant ICMP £22,000 - £24,000, Kilburn