Roger Moore and Dulux promote Unicef's 'own a colour' campaign
Former James Bond star Sir Roger Moore is helping Unicef to promote its 'Own a Colour' donation compaign through a partnership with Dulux paint.
The paintbrand is offering people the opportunity to "own" a colour for £1 from a selection of 16.7 million colours – the number of colours the average computer, smartphone and tablet can display – in an effort to raise £16.7m.
People who purchase a colour are able to rename it and have it displayed on a dedicated Dulux microsite. All money raised will go directly to Unicef, the children's charity.
Other celebrities who already 'Own a Colour' include Jemima Khan (CFC Blue), Duncan Bannatyne (Scottish Saltire Blue) and Sir Roger Moore (Swedish Blue).
The launch is an extension of the 'Let's Colour' campaign, designed to realise a socially responsible and truly global vision for AkzoNobel Decorative Paints.
Matt Pullen, UK marketing director for Dulux, said: "Dulux has a mission of 'Adding Colour to People's Lives' and is closely aligned to the vision of 'Own a Colour', which will harness the power of colour to have a positive impact on saving lives of children."
To Own A Colour visit: http://www.ownacolour.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates