Reach Scotland appoints Sinead Kavanagh as marketing director
Reach Scotland, the tour operator, has appointed its first-ever marketing director, as it looks to drive up customer numbers during its first year.
Kavanagh will be responsible for building brand presence across Reach Scotland's key markets including the UK, Europe and North America.
Reach Scotland was launched in March by Irish operator The Eirebus Group to tout Scotland as a holiday destination that is also suitable for conferences and events.
Kavanagh joins Reach Scotland from her position as group marketing director at The Eirebus Group. Prior to this she held roles at the marketing network, AffiliateFuture.
Kavanagh said: "Reach Scotland is committed to delivering the ultimate experience for visitors to Scotland and my role will be to implement an innovative marketing strategy that will reflect the professional, personal and quality service we offer our leisure and business clients."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%