Reach Scotland appoints Sinead Kavanagh as marketing director
Reach Scotland, the tour operator, has appointed its first-ever marketing director, as it looks to drive up customer numbers during its first year.
Kavanagh will be responsible for building brand presence across Reach Scotland's key markets including the UK, Europe and North America.
Reach Scotland was launched in March by Irish operator The Eirebus Group to tout Scotland as a holiday destination that is also suitable for conferences and events.
Kavanagh joins Reach Scotland from her position as group marketing director at The Eirebus Group. Prior to this she held roles at the marketing network, AffiliateFuture.
Kavanagh said: "Reach Scotland is committed to delivering the ultimate experience for visitors to Scotland and my role will be to implement an innovative marketing strategy that will reflect the professional, personal and quality service we offer our leisure and business clients."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014