Reach Scotland appoints Sinead Kavanagh as marketing director
Reach Scotland, the tour operator, has appointed its first-ever marketing director, as it looks to drive up customer numbers during its first year.
Kavanagh will be responsible for building brand presence across Reach Scotland's key markets including the UK, Europe and North America.
Reach Scotland was launched in March by Irish operator The Eirebus Group to tout Scotland as a holiday destination that is also suitable for conferences and events.
Kavanagh joins Reach Scotland from her position as group marketing director at The Eirebus Group. Prior to this she held roles at the marketing network, AffiliateFuture.
Kavanagh said: "Reach Scotland is committed to delivering the ultimate experience for visitors to Scotland and my role will be to implement an innovative marketing strategy that will reflect the professional, personal and quality service we offer our leisure and business clients."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)