Reach Scotland appoints Sinead Kavanagh as marketing director
Reach Scotland, the tour operator, has appointed its first-ever marketing director, as it looks to drive up customer numbers during its first year.
Kavanagh will be responsible for building brand presence across Reach Scotland's key markets including the UK, Europe and North America.
Reach Scotland was launched in March by Irish operator The Eirebus Group to tout Scotland as a holiday destination that is also suitable for conferences and events.
Kavanagh joins Reach Scotland from her position as group marketing director at The Eirebus Group. Prior to this she held roles at the marketing network, AffiliateFuture.
Kavanagh said: "Reach Scotland is committed to delivering the ultimate experience for visitors to Scotland and my role will be to implement an innovative marketing strategy that will reflect the professional, personal and quality service we offer our leisure and business clients."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)