Coke Zero calls open auditions for global campaign
CokeZero.com is inviting consumers to participate in an open audition to become a dancer in its upcoming global ad campaign.
Consumers will have the opportunity to win a "starring role" in a forthcoming ad by uploading their audition videos to www.cokezero.com/makeitpossible throughout October. The winner will be selected next month.
The dance audition is being held following Coke's partnership with Jon M Chu, the director of online web series 'The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers', in which consumers were invited to submit new dances for a previous campaign, resulting in the creation of a dance move called "The Toe Tappy".
The current audition asks consumers to submit their own version of the dance to be used in a new international marketing campaign.
Jonathan Mildenhall, vice president, global content excellence, Coca-Cola, said: "We recognise that some of the best performances can come from the most unexpected places, which is why we're taking out casting call outside of traditional venues and allowing anyone with a gift and ambition to share their vision with us.
"We are surrounded by tales of possibility every day, and, as a brand, we feel fortunate that we can harness the brilliance that comes from our consumers to highlight the great potential that exists in the world."
Last week, Coke unveiled a global marketing campaign to support its sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. The ad will feature a track written by music producer Mark Ronson.
Follow @LoullaMae_ES on Twitter
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Group Account Director - Pharmaceuticals Gabriele Skelton £80000 - £85000 per annum, London