Remington launches pan European TV ad
Remington is rolling out a Pan-European TV campaign to promote its new Stylist Collection.
The campaign, created by Addiction London, launches on TV and print today and follows a digital campaign on Facebook earlier this year.
The 30-second and 10-second spots will roll out across UK, France, Russia and in cinemas in Turkey, featuring the strapline, "How the world gets ready".
The ad features a model trying a number of different hairstyles to match different events in her daily life, such as going to work or to a dinner date.
The ad's creative director was Alan Grove, with director Andy Morahan. The production company was Addiction Content and Media planning and buying has been handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
Louise McGlasson, European brand manager at Remington, said: "Owning the 'getting ready' process is the heartbeat of everything we communicate. We fuel transformation by getting the world ready.
"On a product level the Stylist Multi Style and Turbo Dryer deliver on this promise and we wanted to communicate that in the most effective way possible with our consumers."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London