easyJet introduces £50m 'Europe by easyJet' campaign
Low cost airline easyJet is launching a Pan-European ad campaign to introduce its new strapline, 'Europe by easyJet.'
The "Where are you going" ad will run across all major European markets including France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany and the UK.
A television campaign will run from this Wednesday (3 October) and there will be additional activity across press, outdoor and online media.
Created by VCCP, the ad begins by asking "Where are you going?" before running though a montage of photographs of people on holiday, shot by award winning photographer, Elaine Constantine.
The spot is part of the airline's £50m pan-European brand campaign to reposition itself as a carrier that connects people.
Customers can get involved with the campaign and create their own version of the ad by uploading photos showing their own travelling experiences on Facebook.
The executive creative director behind the ad was Darren Bailes. The copywriter on the ad was Daniel Bryant, while Rachel Robinson was the art director. The production company was Santucci & Co. Elaine Constantine directed the spot.
Peter Duffy, marketing director at easyJet, said: "Over the past 15 years we've connected more and more of the people of Europe by making travel easy and affordable. We're really proud of this and it will continue to be at the heart of everything we do."
The campaign was booked by Omnicom Group media agency OMD, which retained the £25m pan-European media planning and buying business for the airline in October last year, after a year long competitive pitch process involving Carat and MEC.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive - Integrated Marketing Stonor £22,000- £27,000, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Hampshire / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater)
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review