Müller recruits cartoon characters for £20m campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 October 2011 08:30AM
Müller Dairy is to roll out a £20m brand campaign featuring famous animated TV characters, including Yogi Bear, the Mr Men and 'Wacky Races' character Muttley.
The campaign is centred on the idea of ‘stirring a little bit of Wünder’ into life. The ads, by TBWA, carry the strap ‘Wünderful stuff’ and show a grey cityscape transformed into a world of ‘bright colours, rainbows and unicorns’.
The 90-second TV ad will debut during Saturday’s first 'X Factor' live show on ITV1. It will be supported by activity across video-on-demand, outdoor, online, print, cinema, social media and point-of-sale.
‘The aim of the campaign is to get consumers to sit up and take notice,’ said Lee Rolston, marketing director at Müller Dairy.
Meanwhile, Yeo Valley is to unveil a £2.5m campaign during The X Factor. Continuing last year’s ‘rapping farmers’ theme, it will launch a single by a boy band named The Churned.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'