Müller recruits cartoon characters for £20m campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 October 2011 08:30AM
Müller Dairy is to roll out a £20m brand campaign featuring famous animated TV characters, including Yogi Bear, the Mr Men and 'Wacky Races' character Muttley.
The campaign is centred on the idea of ‘stirring a little bit of Wünder’ into life. The ads, by TBWA, carry the strap ‘Wünderful stuff’ and show a grey cityscape transformed into a world of ‘bright colours, rainbows and unicorns’.
The 90-second TV ad will debut during Saturday’s first 'X Factor' live show on ITV1. It will be supported by activity across video-on-demand, outdoor, online, print, cinema, social media and point-of-sale.
‘The aim of the campaign is to get consumers to sit up and take notice,’ said Lee Rolston, marketing director at Müller Dairy.
Meanwhile, Yeo Valley is to unveil a £2.5m campaign during The X Factor. Continuing last year’s ‘rapping farmers’ theme, it will launch a single by a boy band named The Churned.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Executive Dot-Gap £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show