Müller recruits cartoon characters for £20m campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 October 2011 08:30AM
Müller Dairy is to roll out a £20m brand campaign featuring famous animated TV characters, including Yogi Bear, the Mr Men and 'Wacky Races' character Muttley.
The campaign is centred on the idea of ‘stirring a little bit of Wünder’ into life. The ads, by TBWA, carry the strap ‘Wünderful stuff’ and show a grey cityscape transformed into a world of ‘bright colours, rainbows and unicorns’.
The 90-second TV ad will debut during Saturday’s first 'X Factor' live show on ITV1. It will be supported by activity across video-on-demand, outdoor, online, print, cinema, social media and point-of-sale.
‘The aim of the campaign is to get consumers to sit up and take notice,’ said Lee Rolston, marketing director at Müller Dairy.
Meanwhile, Yeo Valley is to unveil a £2.5m campaign during The X Factor. Continuing last year’s ‘rapping farmers’ theme, it will launch a single by a boy band named The Churned.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief