Fetch Media buys planning and buying firm Lucidity Mobile
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 October 2011 12:21PM
Full service mobile agency Fetch Media has acquired London-based mobile planning and buying specialist Lucidity Mobile for an undisclosed sum.
The acquisition will see Lucidity Mobile taken under the Fetch Media brand as a result of the Fetch Media taking full control of the company.
Fetch Media will inherit Lucidity’s clients, which include Cancer Research, Harrods and Carlsberg.
The founders of Lucidity, David Fieldhouse and David Phillipson, will not join Fetch Media, but will instead focus on their other ventures, the mobile technology businesses Linking Mobile and AD-X.
Independently owned Fetch Media was founded less than two years ago and has plans to launch in the US later this year, alongside pursuing an aggressive acquisition strategy.
Fetch currently produces mobile advertising campaigns, sites and applications for its clients, which include otels.com, Paddypower, Sony Music, IPC, Dennis and Krispy Kreme.
James Connelly, Fetch Media managing director, said: "Consolidation is a symptom of any maturing market place and as an independent, we’re looking to build a business which is the ‘come-to agency’ for mobile advertising, and we see the acquisition of great businesses like Lucidity as being a contribution to this strategy."
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London