Saint wins internet exhibition brief
The National Media Museum has appointed Saint@RKCR/Y&R to create an online campaign.
The agency has been tasked with creating an innovative online campaign that will extend the museum’s forthcoming ‘Life Online’ exhibit to a global audience and have a 10-year legacy.
The new exhibition launches at the Bradford-based gallery next March and will explore peoples' changing relationship with the internet.
Saint won the business after a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Last year, Saint launched a pro-bono campaign called ‘‘Can you draw the internet?’, which got creatives to draw their interpretation of what they think the internet looks like and compares it to the visions of 10-year old children.
The agency has worked with the V&A Museum on a similar digital communications brief in the past, for its Recode/Decode exhibition.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London