Saint wins internet exhibition brief
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 October 2011 12:01PM
The National Media Museum has appointed Saint@RKCR/Y&R to create an online campaign.
The agency has been tasked with creating an innovative online campaign that will extend the museum’s forthcoming ‘Life Online’ exhibit to a global audience and have a 10-year legacy.
The new exhibition launches at the Bradford-based gallery next March and will explore peoples' changing relationship with the internet.
Saint won the business after a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Last year, Saint launched a pro-bono campaign called ‘‘Can you draw the internet?’, which got creatives to draw their interpretation of what they think the internet looks like and compares it to the visions of 10-year old children.
The agency has worked with the V&A Museum on a similar digital communications brief in the past, for its Recode/Decode exhibition.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- CREATIVE LEADS - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - BRANDING Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London