Media Agenda: MG/OMD's Robert Ffitch on media challenges
By Sarah Rowland, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 02:36PM
Robert Ffitch, managing director of Manning Gottlieb OMD, talks to Media Week about how agencies can show their value to clients.
He explains the danger of allowing media agencies to become an "invisible" part of the industry and says there are simply too many agencies, which makes business increasingly cut-throat.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne