Media Agenda: MG/OMD's Robert Ffitch on media challenges
By Sarah Rowland, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 02:36PM
Robert Ffitch, managing director of Manning Gottlieb OMD, talks to Media Week about how agencies can show their value to clients.
He explains the danger of allowing media agencies to become an "invisible" part of the industry and says there are simply too many agencies, which makes business increasingly cut-throat.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)