Media Agenda: MG/OMD's Robert Ffitch on media challenges
By Sarah Rowland, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 02:36PM
Robert Ffitch, managing director of Manning Gottlieb OMD, talks to Media Week about how agencies can show their value to clients.
He explains the danger of allowing media agencies to become an "invisible" part of the industry and says there are simply too many agencies, which makes business increasingly cut-throat.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager - Integrated - £24k Source £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Marketing Campaign Manager Barclay Meade £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Individual Giving Officer Stopgap £29500 - £30500 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Project Manager | Midlands | 3 month Contract Salt £200 - £250 per day, Coventry
- Campaign Manager Adam Recruitment Negotiable, Basingstoke
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media