Media Agenda: MG/OMD's Robert Ffitch on media challenges
By Sarah Rowland, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 02:36PM
Robert Ffitch, managing director of Manning Gottlieb OMD, talks to Media Week about how agencies can show their value to clients.
He explains the danger of allowing media agencies to become an "invisible" part of the industry and says there are simply too many agencies, which makes business increasingly cut-throat.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- PPC Manager Major Players £35000 - £38000 per annum + brilliant benefits, London
- Regional Business Development Manager (3-6 months) EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, Nottingham
- Multiplatform Sales Manager - Exciting Premium Publisher! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Commission, City of London
- IR Specialist / Senior Specialist - Japanese Speaker EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'